elderham's Feedback
+1 wonderful! Bought some obitsu hands form me and everything was perfect, thanks!!!!
+1 as a trade partner.

We worked out a trade--I got elderham's part in today's mail. The shirt & shoes are perfect, and I couldn't be happier. Would definitely work with her again.

grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 for being an excellent seller, as always! Thanks for your prompt, friendly responses and quick shipping. grin
+1 for a great sale

sold me a Taeyang shirt for a new custom im working on - fast shipping and as always a pleasure to work with ^^
I don't think I ever left you feedback. +1 as a seller, bought a rainbow skirt. smile
Own: Photobucket[Image: LanAke.gif][Image: LittlePanda.gif][Image: LittleDido.gif] [Image: Edward.gif][Image: Chill.gif][Image: bloodyred.jpg][Image: Barasuishou.gif][Image: 8467641814_4f93605dab.jpg][Image: 8466547669_eb767baf75.jpg]

Wishlist: [Image: Panda-3.gif][Image: Mercu.gif][Image: Suigintou.gif][Image: Chicca.gif][Image: Zuora.gif]
+1 as buyer

Perfect buyer; instant payment and good communication. Thank you! smile
I worked as a middle man for my friend who purchased her Gyro! Everything turned out great and my friend is very happy!! +1 for seller! grin
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
+1 as a seller

She's very kind and friendly, and she ships super fast! grin
applecandy mela. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
LOOKING FOR: nudeAlberich, Alberich eyechips, nude Asuka, nude Sol, nude Rayne, MIB or NRFB Lala, Suiseiseki & Souseiseki stock wigs, cheap Filato stock wig, MIB or NRFB Another Queen, nude AQ, nude Chelsea, nude Naomi, nude Haute LA, any Pullip head, any bloomers or petticoat or apron.
Please PM if you have to sell. XP Let's share Squiby click! Click here to see my fierce beasts. XD
+1 as buyer! Super quick payment and great to deal with. grin
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
+1 for trade! Fabulous partner, trustworthy and great communication, couldn't be happier! smile
+1 as a seller

Great and pleasant communications.
Bought some doll clothing items from her and they were shipped promptly and quickly. Thanks so very much.
+1 as a seller.

Bought a skirt and 2 pairs of socks. Very good communication and super duper fast shipping! <33
Thanks so much for such a pleasant experience. (And for the clip ^____^)
+1 as a buyer!

Another pleasant transaction with elderham...great communication, fast payment, a perfect buyer in every way. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 for a great sale

sold me a few converse for some dolls and they were shipped EXTREMLY fast - great communication and as always a pleasure to work with ^^
+1 for another great transaction

bought a few things from me during my $1 sale - paid promptly and as always, was a pleasure to work with ^^