Feedback For Dragonlady
+1 positive, Bought a Peter Rabbit Dress from me, everything went very well and she paid super quick! Highly recommended! Thank you so much!!!
great contact, fast shipping, fast answers . love to buy again from you :-)

thank you very much
Dolls: Asuka- Barasuishou-Cornice- capt. hook -Elisabeth-Eos - Filato-Haute NY-Kirsche-Lan Ai ( Custom), lunatic Queen- merl -Melissa-Mir-Mj-miku lol - Naomi 2x - naoko-nanette-nanachan-noir- neo noir- nero- Pappin-Prunella-princepessa-Raphia- Steampunk Alice-Sebastian ( custom) -Youtsuzu-yomi
BJD Doll Love 1/3
Dollfie Dream 2x
obitsu 60
Blythe : 1 Factory , 1 Darkrabbit hole
+1 buyer~

Great communication and paid immediately~! I'm glad you enjoyed yout items, thanks so much~!
+1 for being a nice buyer, thank you so much! grin
+2 from me! haha

+1 as a seller. I commissioned a hat from her and it's perfect! (:
and
+1 as buyer. She had great communication and paid quickly. I'm glad you like your new things! grin
[[ ★ flickr ★ ]]
+1 as a seller. Everything was perfect. I bought an outfit from her and she shipped it out right away and it got here very quickly. Would buy from again! Thanks so much. The Outfit is gorgeous. I wish I could make stuff like this. smile
Check out my Pullip fan group on FACEBOOK!
Pullip Party

My Feedback page
+1 for a great transaction

bought one of her southern belle dresses and i love it! - so much cuter in person
1+ as a seller of cute and well made Dal cardigans. Looking forward to trying them on my Dals!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
+one as a buyer. Paid promptly and was friendly to work with. grin
+1 as buyer
Very friendly and very fast payment - was a pleasure to deal with!! Would recommend!!
Thank you!! ^^
+1 for being a great buyer!

Purchased a wig from me--made a very reasonable offer, paid quickly and also let me know when the item arrived to her. Was polite and friendly through all her PMs. Thanks so much! smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a seller! A pleasure to work with! smile
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
+1 for being great buyer. The transaction was perfect, thank you so much. grin
Bought a bunch of clothes from dragonlady and it all went well, thank you!
+1 Great Seller Thanks so much for the awesome bat hat. Liana loves it.