Atomic Feedback
+1 Very nice , good communication and a fast payment!!~ awesome!!
+1 as a seller - I bought a Craziia, she arrived in great time and was well-packaged. Thank you!
[My dolls]
Veritas, Adsiltia, Elizabeth, Blanche, Apollo, Bloody Red Hood, Nahh-Ato, Ende, Hermine, Tiphona, Neo Noir, Sucre, Craziia, Sabrina, Sol, Nosferatu, Kleine, Tokidoki Luna, Lunatic Queen, Pere Noel, Kiyomi, Sailor Moon and a whoole bunch of minis!
[Saving for]
Princess Ann, Banshee, Romantic Rabbit (mini?)
[icon]
+1 as a seller, i bought a nrfb Taeyang, Arion, my first Tae.

she was honest, a spectacular communicator ( seriously, my inbox is fuuulllll X3) and arion came TWO DAYS after she posted him, she is local to me buy still! two days is really fast for australia, and he was packaged so well, my boyfriend collects games and its all about packaging for him and HE says it was awesome.

i highly recommend her!

thanks Atomic, you rock the casbah!
The FamilyElizabethe461eadc17d3d7c9Timulus Adsiltia
another +1 for an awesome seller smile I bought the J Doll I had wanted for almost 2 years and she is minty brand new, was well packaged and posted super fast. Also a pleasure to PM with. Thankyou smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 as a seller - sold me Dal Jolie's stock, great price and communication and arrived safely! Thank you :>
[My dolls]
Veritas, Adsiltia, Elizabeth, Blanche, Apollo, Bloody Red Hood, Nahh-Ato, Ende, Hermine, Tiphona, Neo Noir, Sucre, Craziia, Sabrina, Sol, Nosferatu, Kleine, Tokidoki Luna, Lunatic Queen, Pere Noel, Kiyomi, Sailor Moon and a whoole bunch of minis!
[Saving for]
Princess Ann, Banshee, Romantic Rabbit (mini?)
[icon]
+1 as a seller. She sold me a NRFB Moon who arrived extremely well packaged--probably the best and most secure packaging I've ever seen! The doll is flawless and came as described. The package reached me pretty fast, considering we're an ocean apart.
+1 as a seller,

another wonderful transaction with my favourite seller grin

got a nrfb Adsiltia, someone i've been after for a long time.

I am one happy doll hoarder!

thank you atomic, for feeding my addiction!!!
The FamilyElizabethe461eadc17d3d7c9Timulus Adsiltia