Feedback For Birdie
+1 for a truly wonderful seller!! I just bought my first bjd from her - an adorable Hujoo - and I am just tickled pink!!! Super fast shipping, excellent communication, such a pleasure to work with!! I LOVE my Jinkie - THANK YOU so much for her, and her outfit and goodies!! Heart
The Crew: Celsiy/Lizzie ~*~ Rida/Misa-chan ~*~ Veritas/Imogen ~*~ Barasuishou/Pinx ~*~ Souseiseki/Cassie ~*~ Raphia/Isolde ~*~ Greggia/Serenity ~*~ Bouquet/Aries Spark ~*~ Neo Noir/Morghan ~*~ Clarity/Annabell ~*~ Crazzia/Bridgett ~*~ Mir/Rhiannon ~*~ Kirsche/Juju ~*~ Suigintou/Jersie ~*~ My Melody/Payton ~*~ Shinku/Scarlett ~*~ Solarsenshi custom/Yuki ~*~ Shan-ria/Claire ~*~ Jolie/Millie ~*~ Fiori/Zoe ~*~ Hanaayame/Chloe ~*~ Colline/Abbie ~*~ Sakura/Molly ~*~ Milch/Sadie ~*~ Lizbel/Marianne ~*~ Cocette/Peachie ~*~ Seiran/Renji ~*~ Jade/Gryphon ~*~ Richt/Nova ~*~ Timulus/Felix ~*~ Arion/Aidan ~*~ Andrew/Usui ~*~ Tina/Kit ~*~ Kotoya/Saya ~*~ Apollo/Oliver ~*~ Hermine/Felicity ~*~ Sfoglia/Taffie ~*~ Melize/Buttercup ~*~ Ra Muw/Penelope ~*~

BJDs: Hujoos/Jinkie & Spice ~*~ Felix Brownie/Clover ~*~ BBB Elfkins/Ella & Belle ~*~ BBB Mei/Juniper ~*~ DZ Shoyu/Ramie ~*~ DZ Megi/Duncan ~*~ 5SD Tong Tong/Piper ~*~ DL Dang Dang/Emma ~*~ DL Ding Ding/Allie ~*~ DL Fay/Rin ~*~ DL Mic/Oscar ~*~ DollLeeke D Pumpkin/Adelaide ~*~ DollFactory Pepe Panda/Kale ~*~ Bambicrony Ozzy's Kumi/Ceciliy ~*~ Luts Honey Delf Coco/Marianne ~*~ Dollzone Leo/Puck ~*~ Leeke Kiel Ent/Fern ~*~ Leeke Soda Ent/Acorn ~*~ Pipos Heero ~*~ Pipos Demon/Duke ~*~ Pipos/Charlotte ~*~ SOOM Argil/Sparrow ~*~ SOOM Sov/Token ~*~ SOOM Beyla/Ember ~*~ Leeke Peanut ~*~

Waiting: Pipos Derek ~*~ Iplehouse Serca ~*~ Leeke Happy Entaur

Wanting: FL LF Ante
+1 as a buyer~ Very smooth transaction, paid fast, thanks again for buying my clothes! Special 4
[Image: thrTaNemini.gif]
+1 for Birdie as buyer, perfect transaction grin
+1

Great buyer. Smooth and easy transaction. Thank you!
+1 as buyer~ everything is always perfect !
+1 as a buyer! Birdie is always a pleasure and I couldn't have asked for an easier transaction. Thanks again!Happy
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
+1 as a buyer; prompt payment, great communication, a pleasure to deal with smile
+1 As a buyer!
Paid right away and was awesome to work with! Total sweetheart =)
I love birdie! She's very pleasant to do business with!
+1 Birdie is a wonderful seller!

I purchased Classmates Takeru from her and he arrived in excellent condition and packaged well. Very patient and friendly. Thank you!
+1 positive as seller

I bought a j-doll from Birdie, and she was awesome to deal with and shipped out immediately. Definitely recommend smile
+1 for being an awesome and generous 'seller'!
+1 positive

She was so kind to charge herself with shipping, and I was so glad to adopt both her boys. Thanks for the cool extras!
applecandy mela. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
LOOKING FOR: nudeAlberich, Alberich eyechips, nude Asuka, nude Sol, nude Rayne, MIB or NRFB Lala, Suiseiseki & Souseiseki stock wigs, cheap Filato stock wig, MIB or NRFB Another Queen, nude AQ, nude Chelsea, nude Naomi, nude Haute LA, any Pullip head, any bloomers or petticoat or apron.
Please PM if you have to sell. XP Let's share Squiby click! Click here to see my fierce beasts. XD
+1 as a seller. Rida was beautiful and pictures were supplied and communication was great! thanks!

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
+1 for being a wonderful buyer!

I like working with birdie. She is always very friendly and polite in her PMs, she sends off payment immediately and is sure to let you know when the item arrived. I'm always worried about my international mailings not getting to the buyers, so I'm happy that she always tells me that everything is OK. Awesome transaction, thank you! smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite