Tehpanda's Feedback
Dolly Market
Positive: 55+
Neutral: 0
Negative: 0

eBay 100% Positive Feedback located here

LiveJournal 100% Positive Feedback located here and here
I have left the Pullip hobby indefinitely. I no longer receive PMs from the forum, so please email me if you have any questions or concerns.

--

flickr
+1! I did a split with her for William (she got stock, I got the doll), and it went flawlessly! Awesome person to deal with, paid right away and kept in constant contact! Thanks again!
+1 as a buyer! Fast payment, great communication. Thanks for adopting my Nahh!

grin
+1 as a buyer (on LJ) great comms and a great transaction -- glad you like Latte's stock!! <3
+ 1 as buyer

wink
Fast payment on a cancan wig :kissy:
+1 as a buyer! She was very sweet and paid promptly. I would definitely work with her again! =)
Yay! A happy +1 from me. Tehpanda was a very nice buyer and was wonderful to deal with!

wink
+1 as a buyer. great communication, a pleasure to deal with.
+1 as a buyer! A pleasure as always. ^__^
+1 I purchased a partial amount of Latte's stock and it arrived quickly and is just beautiful. Thanks so much!

smile
My feedback link for easy access is here.
+1 for trade
Papin is lovely. Tehpanda kept in constant contact and was a pleasure to work with.

smile
At Home: Ianto (Custom Filato), Tzigany (Haute NY), Sebastian (Cavalie), Ume (Youtsuzu), (unnamed Papin)
+1 from me as well! I purchased a wig from her and it arrived quickly and in beautiful condition! Communication was a pleasure, and I'd deal with her again any time!
[Image: P1030575_zps8bc2742c-1_zpsa005cc57.jpg]
+1 positive for a trade, love the shirt, thanks so much!
+ 1 as a seller!

Sold me two cute skirts! Came super fast, would buy from again- thanks!!
+ 1 ^^

Danielle is super-sweet and so lovely to deal with! She adopted my panda from me, and I couldn't have wished for a nicer home for her ^^
Paid on time, great communication, everything was perfect, thank you for being so awesome <3 ^^!