Tehpanda's Feedback
+2 for buying hash's jacket and shoes and for buying hangrys hoodie <3
+1
I bought Tantus' stock from her and can only recommend her! A smooth transaction and very friendly communication. Many thanks!
+1 as a seller smile Very sweet, friendly seller, who was willing to help as much as she could when arion decided to take his time in transit xD Awesome seller!
+1 as a buyer. Great customer, pleasure doing business with you!
positive! received the purse today. thanks!
<3 +1 as a seller <3
Excellent communication! Wonderful items! Thank you so so much!
+1 as a seller
I purchased 2 pairs of doll shoes from her at an awesome price! She was great to deal with and I'll definitely buy from her again!
[Image: listsig.jpg]
yet another +1 as a seller
will do business again, I'm sure grin
+ 1 as an amazing seller <3 <3 <3

I bought one of her mystery bags and I LOVE everything SOOOO much, the pony keyring is amazing and the bag you sent everything in is the best of all haha <3

Thank you SO much!!!
I would love buying from you again soon.
+1 as a sorta seller!
Got a freebie from her and Im very satisfied with it. Shipped fast!
Thanks again!
+1 as a seller~ flawless transaction, very quick communication, most of all the outfit is flawless and looks fabulous Heart
+1 as a seller. I bought one of the grab bags and was totally impressed! Everything in it was AWESOME and in like new condition. Plus, the actual bag it came in is frickin' sweeeet. Fast shipping, great communication, and all that jazz. THANK YOU!!
+1 as a seller!
I adopted a girl from her, and of course, I'm very pleased with her! ^^ Panda communicates extra quick, and she's very friendly as well. The girl came very well packaged and everything was perfect. Thank you! <3
+1 as a seller. She sold me Kirsche and she arrived arrive well packaged and quickly
Blog Heart 2 Flickr
I no longer do business here. Check my Blog for sales and Wants.
+1 as a seller
Fast communication and perfect packaging.
Thank you!