Feedback For Vertefae
+1 as a seller smile

Vertefae was super nice and extremely communicative. ♥ She shipped promptly and everything arrived perfect.
♥ ~ |  INSTA | FLICKR | FB | ~ ♥

Dunneh. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
+1 for being a great seller.

I purchased a lot of prop guitars and an amp from Natasha. She's always great to do business with--she keeps in frequent contact, charges reasonably for items & shipping, and ships quickly and makes sure her items are well-packed. Thank you! smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1

Great sale - sold me a few pairs of eyechips for my Blythe and i love them yay
+1 as a seller

I purchsed a few items and they arrived SUPER quick and as described smile If anyone gets the chance to buy one of Vertefaes cute handmade dresses -- do it!! They're sooo cute and fit beautifully smile

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

+1 as a seller

Vert is always a pleasure to do business with! She sold me a wig and a huuuge lot of dolly clothes at a very reasonable price, and kept in contact and apologized when not able to ship out immediately. Will def. buy from again ^^
+1 as an awesome seller!

The stock outfit I bought from Vertefae was in excellent condition, well packaged , and arrived super quickly! Communication was great, too!
My pic-fic, SVM: Drop Dead Gorgeous, is no more. Check out the tiny archive here: Episode 1 Heart 2 Episode 2 Heart 2
+1 as a seller

Thanks for the great communication and the quick shipping! Happy
+1 purchased a pair of pullip shoes thanks
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
+1 Natasha is wonderful! I bought some handmade dresses and she sent me extra goodies as well, she is highly recommended!
+1

bought some clothing from her and i love it all - was shipped fast and was a pleasure doing business with yay
+1 as a seller.
Bought a lot of clothes. Came safe & fast. Thanks so much!
+1 as a seller!

I've dealt with Natasha several times now. She's fun to PM with and you can rest assured that all her items are as described and in wonderful condition; and they're reasonably priced too! One of the best sellers on DM--no joke! smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a seller.

Thank you for letting me adopt dotd Cleo! smile
+ 1 as a seller.

Thanks for lovely dresses. Easy to deal with! *__*
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
Mi Flickr ♥
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
♥♥Wishlist♥♥
Isul Mao
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
♥♥Wanted♥♥
Latte outfit, Shan-ria outfit, 2xObitsu 27cm - 1x obitsu25cm -
+1 as a buyer

Friendly buyer who paid quickly! Thank you! Happy