Feedback For Vertefae
+1 as a seller!
I purchased her Pullip Assa. Shipping and communication were both great and the doll arrived well-packaged and in excellent condition! Thanks!
+1 as a seller

I have had many pleasurable transactions with Natasha.
She is prompt with communications and shipping.
Thanks again.
Positive as a buyer. Thanks for buying from me! I'm happy for her to go to you. smile
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
+1 as a buyer! Fast payment and great communication, absolutely perfect! LOL
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
+1 as a customizer! vertefae spray matted my Simply Peppermint Blythe and added sleep eyes. The work was beautiful and communication excellent!
[thread=7254515]My feedback[/thread]
+1 for wonderful TRADE! Happy

The trade boots arrived promptly and well packaged, and Vertefae even included a little bonus making this a most excellent first transaction for me on Dollymarket. Thank you Vertefae, I hope we can do biz again in the future!
Another +1 for vertefae

I bought the most adorable dress for Blythe/Dal from vertefae. I really like Toadstool Tor stuff...I'm happy to say that I will happily purchase your cute clothes whenever I'm able! Fair price, cute & careful packaging and fast shipping. Yay!

grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a buyer! She was lovely to communicate with and paid quickly. Heart 2
ask me about: my momoko I'm rehoming or my pullip clothes sale...
looking for: picco neemo s body
feel free to just talk to me: if you're new or even if you aren't! I love a good conversation with a fellow doll-collector.
+1 for a trade partner, very lovely sweet and understanding!
+1 as a buyer!

Vertefae purchased the bait yeolume I had up for sale. Payment was very quick, and she let me know when she received the package I sent. Excellent transaction, highly recommend!

grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as seller

Bought a stock outfit from her. Reasonably priced and a pleasure to deal with.
+ 1 for Trade.

We met up locally (Awesome to find another pullip person close the same area) and had a smooth transaction. :-)
My DM Feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7256302

My Ebay Feedback:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=asciisensei&ftab=AllFeedback&items=25
+1 as a buyer. Vertefae purchase a Dal Lucia from me on the Tuesday morning sales thread.
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
+1 as a seller

vertafae sold me a pullip at a VERY reasonable price, packaged her beautifully and sent her promptly. Communication great. Always a pleasure to deal with - thankyou smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 as a buyer!

Natasha is such a sweet person, and so easy to deal with! She makes every transaction a complete and total pleasure. Enjoy your new dolly! Heart