Franklymydear's Feedback
+1 as seller
wa really great with communication, and all the things got here very well packed ^^
+1 as a seller! I purchased a doll from her, and it arrived safe and sound. Communication was lovely, and the beautiful headbands and handwritten note were the icing of the cake. Very happy! smile
+1 as a seller

I bought a pullip from her. Arrived well-packaged. Good communication and friendly person smile.
I bought several Dal & Pullip clothing pieces and a Rement set. Communication was good and everything arrived fairly quickly and was just as described.
+1 as seller. Bought several Dal clothes for a great bargain smile
+1 as a seller! I bought some clothes from her and they arrived quickly and were well packed! Communication was great and she was a pleasure to deal with! <3 Thanks so much!
+1 for being a great seller!
No problems whatsoever; everything was nicely, safely packed and communication was great! Thank you for the stock! yay
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

+1 for a great seller! Very nice to work with and shipped quickly. Thank you so much!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment