The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 10 - Line: 871 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 871 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1121 build_postbit

Franklymydear's Feedback
+1 as seller! Held items and waited for my money to transfer, communication was excellent, and the product was in great condition, just as described. Prompt shipping, I received two days later. She's also very nice. :sp 3: Thanks so much!
+1 for a super sweet person! She sent some barbies and toys for my orphanage toy collection. <3
+1! thank you so much smile
+1 as a great seller!

I bought some furniture and she was wonderful, she was really accommodating, and had great communication. She was very kind and reasonable in her shipping price to me (due to the fact it was international) and she really went out of her way in general. <3

I really, truly, appreciate it. I would buy from her again any time and I heartily recommend her as a seller!
♥ ~ |  INSTA | FLICKR | FB | ~ ♥

Dunneh. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
+1 as a seller for the wonderfull little Kirsche basket ^^
+1 for a great seller

Bought an obitsu from her and its in PERFECT condition! - exacly as described and a great seller - will defently buy from again - thanx Mandee!!!
+1 for Franklymydear as a seller.

Clothing items arrived well-packaged. Shipping was timely and communication was good. Thank you!
+1 as a seller! The hoodie arrived and it's adorable. She was super kind in sorting out a claim order mix-up and really awesome to pick these up from Claire's in the first place. smile
+1 from me for being an excellent buyer! Fast payment, awesome communication! <3
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1 positive feedback as seller for the jacket of Hash
Good communication
Fast shipping
Thanks
Perfect. Fast shipping great contact thank you very much
Dolls: Asuka- Barasuishou-Cornice- capt. hook -Elisabeth-Eos - Filato-Haute NY-Kirsche-Lan Ai ( Custom), lunatic Queen- merl -Melissa-Mir-Mj-miku lol - Naomi 2x - naoko-nanette-nanachan-noir- neo noir- nero- Pappin-Prunella-princepessa-Raphia- Steampunk Alice-Sebastian ( custom) -Youtsuzu-yomi
BJD Doll Love 1/3
Dollfie Dream 2x
obitsu 60
Blythe : 1 Factory , 1 Darkrabbit hole
+1 For Pullip Couch

Great communication and great at shipping items. Thanks so much for it!
Click the dolly sig to visit my Flickr!

photo DollSig2_zps97ad1290.jpg
+1 as a seller. Nice and prompt communication, fast shipping, well packaged with a really cute wrapping and extras!
+1 as a seller! I love the dress smile
+1 as a seller/splitter!

Split Angry with franklymydear; the doll was shipped to her and the stock was shipped to my friend's house, and according to her, it arrived very quickly! Communication was also fantastic, would definitely recommend! Thanks!