Pinkcow's Feedback
+1 seller. Bought Richt's stock from her, the shorts arrived with the fastener having come off in the post and his arm band has a broken bit, but she was absolutly lovely about it and gave me a partial refund without any fuss or bother. smile Great seller, very honest and kind, can't recommend enough! Thank you. ^^
+1 for an awesome Seller!!! Anne Shirley's hat and an ADORABLE pink dress!!! <3 Thank you so much!
+2 for seller. I bought some pants from her and right after she shipped, I bought two more shirts. She was a doll and they all came jsut a s described. Perfect transaction thank u! grin

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
+1 as a seller
Bought some clothes & they arrived very quickly, thank you!
+ 1 buyer!
Pinkcow purchased my Hujoo Berry. Payment was quick and all contact was super friendly! Thank you again!
+1 as seller.

I bought a Hujoo Berry from PinkCow and she was always friendly, attentive and kept in contact. Would def reccomend and buy again!
Check out my Etsy shop!
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheBrightRe...ef=si_shop

Home: Peach (Xiao Fan) Remy (Custom boy Dal) Jools (Custom Dal) Nari (Resinsoul Mei) Mouse (Mini Dal Hatter).
+1 seller
great communication and dolly was shipped fast <3 Thank you so much yay
+1 as a seller

I bought my Withered from PinkCow and everything about the transaction was perfect -- most importantly, the doll LOL Thankyou hun, I adore her.

PS - world's fastest shipping !!!
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 traded my boy with some money for her bjd boy plus some clothes

great trade ^^ thanks again
~ Feedback Here ~
Leaving the hobby soon T-T dolls in need of a good loving home
+1 traded my boy with some money for her bjd boy plus some clothes

great trade ^^ thanks again
~ Feedback Here ~
Leaving the hobby soon T-T dolls in need of a good loving home
I purchased a custom Pullip from PinkCow, it was a great transaction! The doll was just as described and carefully shipped, thank you!
|http://www.dollsalad.com- my doll gallery, 80% updated! | |My Flickr| |DM Feedback|
+1 as a seller

PinkCow is a lovely person, friendly & easy to get along with, and my custom Tae arrived quickly and even better than described. Thankyou again grin
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 as a seller (commission) smile I ordered one of her "surprise" dresses, told her a little about my doll and she made an absolutely gorgeous dress with lace, pearls, and ribbon! VERY well made. It fits like a dream, I gave her my obitsu's measurements and it's pretty much perfect. I'll be posting a photo or 2 in her commission thread later! grin THANKS!
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
+1 for an awesome trade partner! Fast shipping and a pleasure to work with! Thanks again! Heart
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
+1 for a perfect split!

We did a doll/stock split and everything went perfectly. She shipped the stock for me quickly and it was packaged neatly. Thank you so much! grin