Happy 10th Birthday DM!!

Lyricsoul's Feedback
08-06-2008, 03:06 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2014 04:55 PM by lyricsoul.)
Lyricsoul's Feedback
This is my feedback thread. (I also have great feedback on Ebay under elvispresleyslilsis and DoA under MrsJDean)

Thanks!

smile

EDIT: As of 7/12/14 I no longer have access to my old Ebay accout. I'm now under lyricsoul on Ebay.

Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-25-2008, 09:27 AM

Lyricsoul bought a Prunella from me and she was a great buyer. She paid when she said she would and was great with communication. I reccomend her to anyone.

smile
05-01-2009, 10:01 PM

+1 Great buyer! Very friendly, prompt payment. Would do business again any time, thanks so much. ^^

My feedback
05-16-2009, 06:04 PM

+1 Awesome buyer. She bought Uncanricky from me and was such a pleasure to deal with. Payment was prompt and her communication was great. I would definitely do business with her again. Thanks so much.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-21-2012, 07:44 AM
RE: Lyricsoul's Feedback
+1 for a great buyer. Super fast payment and great communication. Thanks for being so sweet! I hope you enjoy Prupate. smile

+ Current Feedback ~ click!
10-02-2013, 08:15 AM
+1 as a buyer

She bought Neo Noir from me on my Storenvy. Fast payment and smooth transaction. Lovely and sweet person to deal with!

Thank you!

At home: Shinku, Suigintou, Suiseiseki, Souseiseki, Hina Ichigo, Barasuishou, Kanaria, Miu (My Melody), Kai (Mao), Killian (Mao), Mao, Merl Nostalgia, Chelsea, Original Merl, Taeyang Kain, Minnie (Dal Tweety), Victorique de Blois, Cinnamoroll, Violette, Hortense, TokiDoki Luna, Kiyomi, Taeyang Wayne, Cordelia (Aurora), Sola, Kirakishou 2014

Facebook Page

10-02-2013, 09:23 AM
great transaction - sale went smooth and item was shipped extremely fast

10-03-2013, 07:01 AM
+1 for a lovely and patient buyer!

Thanks Heart 2

my feedback
[Image: groupwblythenamed.jpg]
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ABellaTragedia or http://www.facebook.com/BellaTragediaShop
10-18-2013, 10:30 AM
+1 as a seller! I bought a doll from Lyricsoul and it was a pleasant and happy transaction! Special 3 Thank you!

[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
10-24-2013, 09:23 AM
+ 1 as a seller
Shay was a darling and sold me her Unoa Lusis faceplate. Communication was superb, my new girl was packed with care and arrived extremely fast.

Thank you smile

{Home}
Principessa, Noir, Regeneration Noir, Neo Noir, Barasuishou x 2, My Melody, Prunella, Milch, Fanatica, Seila, Bloody Red Hood, Nina, Pinocchio, Kanta, Tiger Lily, Mami Tomoe, Madoka Kaname, Alte, Hatsune Miku, Tina, ChinaChina, Carol, Pere Noel, Marie Antoinette, Bremen Cat, MIO Pullip, Bambicrony Ciao Bella Tan Marion, Luts CP Delf Elf Vampire Chiwoo, Doll Factory Pet Ari Conie Unicorn, Fairyland Minifee Soo, Volks Dollfie Dream Miko, Volks Super Dollfie Sara, Fairyland FeePle60 Moe Rin, Latidoll Lati Yellow Lea x 2, Volks Super Dollfie Saki, Azone/KinokoJuice KIKIPOP Honey Pink, Alchemic Labo Unoa Lusis, Fairyland Minifee Rheia, Fairyland Minifee Rendia, Doll In Mind Happy Larina, Doll In Mind Love Bellosse,
Peak's Woods FOF Sassy Rosy, Fairyland PukiFee Rin, Fairyland Feeple60 Chloe, Crobidoll Marisol, Volks Rinon, Volks DD Yukino, April Story Spring, Fairyland Feeple60 Scarlett, Lillycat Ninon, Volks Super Dollfie F-45

{Waiting}
~ Supiadoll Ariel ~
10-27-2013, 10:25 AM
+1 as a seller. I bought Prupate from her and was very happy with the whole transaction grin. Friendly and great communications. My doll arrived quickly and even came with an extra, a super cute dress I had mentioned that I liked <3. Thank you.

Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
01-06-2014, 03:01 PM
+1 as a buyer! Lyric bought a "replacement" Dal arm from me. Payment was fast; communication was quick and friendly! Three cheers for a perfect transaction!
06-24-2014, 05:52 AM
+1 buyer

Lyric bought a Pullip from me - she paid promptly and communication was wonderful! Perfect buyer smile

Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), Angelica(Eos), Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0), Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Leila(Violette), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Rin(Ddalgi), Becky(Akoya), Marnie(Peter Pan), Helena(Hortense), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Stacey(Romantic Alice P.), Piper(Prunella), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Aubrey(Stica), Raye(Sailor Mars), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Millie-May(Stefie), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
07-02-2014, 06:11 AM
+1 as a traveling doll host. Lyricsoul was a lovely host! She took excellent care of Penny, shot adorable photos, and even brought Penny to PUDDLE per my request! I am so happy that you got to host her, Lyricsoul! Thank you so much for treating that little dolly so well! Heart

[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
07-03-2014, 12:27 AM
+1 as seller, I bought a doll from lyricsoul and the transaction went very well. Great communication and fast shipping; it was an all around good experience!

[Image: sig.jpg]
Blog / Flickr / Etsy