Feedback For Babyelf
Positive - 28
Neutral - 0
Negative - 0

Please leave your feedback for me here. Many thanks to all who have done/are doing/will do trades/sales/buys with me <3 .
Oooh, I am so honored to be the first post!

Tongue

babyelf was wonderful as a buyer. Everything went very smoothly. Thanks so much!

grin
+1 for being a great buyer, thanks so much!
+1 for a great buyer, I bouch a pullip and her is in a perfec condition, very fast shipping and great comunication, she is a very nice person, thanks so much! I'm very happy with my doll.
+1 as seller, thanks for Shinku!
+1 for a great buyer, it was a really great transaction! She was very friendly and prompt in PMs, and she paid right away, as well as letting me know when the outfit arrived. I'd be glad to do business with her again!
+1 for a very great buyer, I bouch a pullip carol and her is in a perfec condition, very fast shipping and great comunication, thanks so much! I'm very happy with my doll.
+1 as a seller. I bought Monomono and I'm very happy with her!
My Flickr

Currently Own...
Pullips : Papin (No name...) and Faith (Souseiseki)
+1 for being a great buyer. Fast payment and good communication. Thanks!^^ <3
+1 for a very great buyer, I bouch a wig, is beautiful and in a perfec condition, very fast shipping and great comunication.
++1 as a seller, I bought Kanaria Dal from her in mint condition, great communication and smooth transaction! Thank you! Girlplanet
+1 positive as a buyer. She paid fast and was a joy to sell to! Great communication as well!
Babyelf ROCKS!!!! +2 for selling me her minty mint Jouet and Assa, I couldn't be more thrilled! There was a bit of a mix up at the post office but Babyelf provided excellent communication throughout! Thank you so much!
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
+1 (billion)
xD Thank you SO SO much.
Great communication. Fast shipping. Awesome product. yay I hope to trade with you again some time. grin
+1 for selling me her gorgeous dal, she arrived quickly and in perfect condition, I'm in love! <3