Feedback For dms_a_jem
+1 as a seller, I bought 2 wigs and they came quickly, & packed wonderfully. Thank you!
+1 as a seller! Bought a xiao fan body from her, arrived super fast and in perfect condition! Thanks so much!
Own: Photobucket[Image: LanAke.gif][Image: LittlePanda.gif][Image: LittleDido.gif] [Image: Edward.gif][Image: Chill.gif][Image: bloodyred.jpg][Image: Barasuishou.gif][Image: 8467641814_4f93605dab.jpg][Image: 8466547669_eb767baf75.jpg]

Wishlist: [Image: Panda-3.gif][Image: Mercu.gif][Image: Suigintou.gif][Image: Chicca.gif][Image: Zuora.gif]
+1 positive seller!

Wonderful seller, super fast shipping! I love the neo noir wig! Thank youuu!
[Image: dm.jpg]

My Family: Craziia, Celsiy, Papin, Chelsea, Xiao Fan, Naomi, BNP, Suiseiseki, Pollon, Lead, Another King, Another Queen, Aquel, Little Berry, Paulia, Suigintou, Cinciallegra, Greggia, Chloi, Clara, Henri, My Melody, Momoko Love A La Mode, Dollmore Lukia Mirage Sky.
Twitter
My Flickr
My Tumblr
Blogger
heartit
My Deviantart
My WishList
+ 1 as a buyer/trading partner. Fabulous communication despite a bratty pm system, my half of the trade was packaged up wonderfully and shipped/securely. Absolutely a pleasure to deal with yet again. Would absolutely not hesitate to do business with again. Thanks so much <3
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
+1 for being an absolutely wonderful buyer.

I had something on Cori's wanted list. She paid immediately and let me know when she received it in the mail. And she left feedback for me without me having to bug her. It was a smooth transaction from start to finish. Thank you! smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
#1 seller and really nice person! Super fast shipping too!!
+1 as a seller smile Bought an outfit and it arrived super fast and was exactly what I'd been expecting. Good communication, very friendly. Thanks!!!
[Image: PullipSaleSig.jpg]
+1 as a seller! Everything came nicely packaged, all as described, and before I expected! :3 Very nice communication... just plain awesome. Thank you a lot ^^
[Image: futuresimple03.png]
· my feedback ·
"O chão recebe insultos... e devolve flores."

+1 as seller.
bought a hoodie from her and got it super fast. it was perfectly described. very pleasant to deal with. thanks!
+1 as a super-awesome seller.

I bought some LIV clothes sets from Cori. She's a sweetheart to PM with and she sent it out quickly. Her prices were very reasonable...would love to deal with her again. smile Thank you!
+1 as a great buyer!

Prompt payment, great communication, immediate feedback...all these things made for a great transaction! Thank you so much!
My pic-fic, SVM: Drop Dead Gorgeous, is no more. Check out the tiny archive here: Episode 1 Heart 2 Episode 2 Heart 2
+1 for seller. I bought some clothes from her, and she sent them asap and they arrived quickly, and well packaged. Thanks!!

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
+1 as an awesome seller!
I purchased a few LIV outfits from Cori. She shipped incredibly quickly and it was all so perfect. Reasonably priced, good packaging, delivery confirm, wonderful condition--I can't say enough good things about her. smile
+1 as a buyer and +1 as a seller!

Cori bought a wig from me a few weeks ago. She paid immediately and let me know when she received it.
Later, I bought two sets of Liv stock. They were shipped quickly, packed well, and perfectly as described.

Fantastic communication, and just a pleasure to do business with. (:
[[ ★ flickr ★ ]]
+1 as a seller

I bought some Liv outfits and some wigs from Cori. She is a sweetheart to PM with, her prices are excellent, she ships fast and well, let me know every step of the way and was also very kind about giving me time to pay. All this and an extra gift smile I wish everyone was such a pleasure to deal with !
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred