Feedback For dms_a_jem
+1 as buyer ~ Dms_a_jem adopted another one of my customs and as before payment and communication were all swift and excellent. Thank you~
+1 as a lovely buyer!!!

She bought my Jupi and Fourrure. Communication was pleasant and friendly. Payment was immediate. She notified me when the items arrived and promptly left feedback. What more could one ask of a buyer? yay

A wonderful transaction -- thanks again!
My pic-fic, SVM: Drop Dead Gorgeous, is no more. Check out the tiny archive here: Episode 1 Heart 2 Episode 2 Heart 2
+1 as a great buyer!

I was commissioned to create some custom eyechips for Cori--she is friendly, polite, pays immediately and also let me know when the items I sent reached her. A wonderful transaction, and I would definitely work with her again.

grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a go participant. She was very understanding, paid promptly, communication was great and she even let me know the wig arrived.
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
+1 as a buyer, thanks so much!
My girls: Solisity (Celsiy) :: Aida (Barasuishou) :: Princy (Another Alice) :: Qko (Cosmic Jupi)
Wishlist: Dal Angry
+1 as a buyer! She adopted my Haute NY and paid very quickly. Great transaction, thanks so much! Hope you love her.
I broke a fingernail. Woops. No I did not, okay? I sliced it. I sliced it like a man.

I'm finally back! Sorry for disappearing! Rb_x
+1 buying feedback!

Cori purchased from my sales thread--payment sent immediately, let me know when items arrived. Couldn't ask for a better transaction. smile I definitely recommend!
+1 as a seller. Great communication, fast shipping and great packaging. smile
+1 as a fantastic seller. I bought a wig from her tht was sent very fast. Thank you so much!! Happy
+1 as a seller! Happy
Shipped quickly; great communication; and beautiful wig! Thank you so much! yay
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

+1 as a seller. Great communication, item as described and fast shipping. Thanks!
+1 as a wonderful buyer!

Cori purchased some eyes from me...everything about that transaction was perfect and I'd definitely deal with her again!

grin
+1 as seller!

Sent quickly, great communication, and everything was in perfect condition. Thanks!
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
+1 for being a trustworthy and reliable seller...

Flawless transaction as usual! I never hesitate to purchase from Cori--you can expect reasonable prices & shipping rates, careful packaging and speedy mail-outs. It's always a pleasure to deal with you!

grin
+1 for Nero's stock. Everything was perfect, thanks!