Holyponiesbatman
+1 as a buyer!

Great communication, super-fast payment, a real pleasure to deal with. Thanks again! <3
I have left the Pullip hobby indefinitely. I no longer receive PMs from the forum, so please email me if you have any questions or concerns.

--

flickr
+1 awesome buyer
Thanks for buying from me, I'm glad you and your girls like the clothes <3
No longer a collector.
I only check here every few days if you need to contact me. Also same name on DoA which may be faster.
My Dolly Market Feedback
+1 as a trader
traded wigs with her and received it in perfect condition. She kept great communication as well during the trade. Thanks so much holyponiesbatman!!
+1 as seller. Very fast shipping and a lovely person to talk to and to buy from! Thanks a bunch!Happy
+1 as a seller! Thank you! smile
+1, as a seller, very fast response and shipment! And very well packed.
Have: xiao fan
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_19]
Miyu

*flickr*
+1 as a buyer. Everything fine! xox
+1 as a seller! I bought some pullip clothes from her and everything was great! Fast shipping and super communication! A pleasure to work with! Thank you!! <3
The Crew: Celsiy/Lizzie ~*~ Rida/Misa-chan ~*~ Veritas/Imogen ~*~ Barasuishou/Pinx ~*~ Souseiseki/Cassie ~*~ Raphia/Isolde ~*~ Greggia/Serenity ~*~ Bouquet/Aries Spark ~*~ Neo Noir/Morghan ~*~ Clarity/Annabell ~*~ Crazzia/Bridgett ~*~ Mir/Rhiannon ~*~ Kirsche/Juju ~*~ Suigintou/Jersie ~*~ My Melody/Payton ~*~ Shinku/Scarlett ~*~ Solarsenshi custom/Yuki ~*~ Shan-ria/Claire ~*~ Jolie/Millie ~*~ Fiori/Zoe ~*~ Hanaayame/Chloe ~*~ Colline/Abbie ~*~ Sakura/Molly ~*~ Milch/Sadie ~*~ Lizbel/Marianne ~*~ Cocette/Peachie ~*~ Seiran/Renji ~*~ Jade/Gryphon ~*~ Richt/Nova ~*~ Timulus/Felix ~*~ Arion/Aidan ~*~ Andrew/Usui ~*~ Tina/Kit ~*~ Kotoya/Saya ~*~ Apollo/Oliver ~*~ Hermine/Felicity ~*~ Sfoglia/Taffie ~*~ Melize/Buttercup ~*~ Ra Muw/Penelope ~*~

BJDs: Hujoos/Jinkie & Spice ~*~ Felix Brownie/Clover ~*~ BBB Elfkins/Ella & Belle ~*~ BBB Mei/Juniper ~*~ DZ Shoyu/Ramie ~*~ DZ Megi/Duncan ~*~ 5SD Tong Tong/Piper ~*~ DL Dang Dang/Emma ~*~ DL Ding Ding/Allie ~*~ DL Fay/Rin ~*~ DL Mic/Oscar ~*~ DollLeeke D Pumpkin/Adelaide ~*~ DollFactory Pepe Panda/Kale ~*~ Bambicrony Ozzy's Kumi/Ceciliy ~*~ Luts Honey Delf Coco/Marianne ~*~ Dollzone Leo/Puck ~*~ Leeke Kiel Ent/Fern ~*~ Leeke Soda Ent/Acorn ~*~ Pipos Heero ~*~ Pipos Demon/Duke ~*~ Pipos/Charlotte ~*~ SOOM Argil/Sparrow ~*~ SOOM Sov/Token ~*~ SOOM Beyla/Ember ~*~ Leeke Peanut ~*~

Waiting: Pipos Derek ~*~ Iplehouse Serca ~*~ Leeke Happy Entaur

Wanting: FL LF Ante
+2 from me for being super patient with me about the bracelets plus buying a wig from me! Nina is a sweetie, I just love her! <3
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1 as a seller! sold me a wig - super friendly and a pleasure to do business with smile Thank you!
A+++ Awesome Seller!! Very sweet, great communication, well packaged and she even included an awesome surprise. smile
I would not hesitate to buy from her again!
Dolls my dd and I have:
Kirsche, Hello Kitty, Zuora, Barasuishou, Veritas, Grell, Sooni, Fiori, Charlotte, Cocotte, Angry, Sfoglia, Chelsea, Angelique
My Feedback
+1 good buyer! Informed me when the items reached her ^^
[Image: Trio-1.jpg]
+1 as a seller
wig arrived fast and well packed to this side of the ocean smile
All dyslexics sell their soul to Santa
+1 for a wig she bought from me awhile back.
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

+1 for being a really lovely buyer, thanks for being so easy to deal with! grin