Holyponiesbatman
+1 for the lovely, lovely Nina, as always!
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+ 1 as a buyer; excellent communication, and so understanding and patient! A splendid transaction, as always <3
I have left the Pullip hobby indefinitely. I no longer receive PMs from the forum, so please email me if you have any questions or concerns.

--

flickr
+1 as a seller!
Fast shipping and excellent communication!
Thank youHeart 2
+1 as a seller,
My items are in lovely condition and arrived quickly x3
Thank you!
+1 as a seller!
Bought a MM barbie dress and MM stock shoes from her and they were gorgeous and arrived fats! Thank you!! <3
+1 as a seller - great wig, shipped super fast and packaged nicely. My Arietta thanks you! Heart
+1 - Great seller! Wonderful communication, a fast shipper, and has wonderful custom dolls! Wouldn't mind buying more from seller smile
Click the dolly sig to visit my Flickr!

photo DollSig2_zps97ad1290.jpg
+1 for Nina as a buyer! She bought Adia from me and was extremely nice, and patient.
+1 great buyer, thanks so much!
My girls: Solisity (Celsiy) :: Aida (Barasuishou) :: Princy (Another Alice) :: Qko (Cosmic Jupi)
Wishlist: Dal Angry
+1 as a seller, thank you so much!
+1 as a split partner.

Nina is super sweet!! Thank you! Through out the pre-order process she provided me screenshots of the order and provided me with constant updates of when Tiphona would be shipped to when her stock was sent to me. Can't ask for a better split partner. Thank you again!
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
+1 as a seller!

Lovely girl and a lovely wig!
Great communication and even included something extra for me~~ Would definatly buy from her again =) Thanks!! x

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

+1 as a seller!

I bought Tiphona from her and she's lovely. Shipping was timely. A pleasure to work with!
+1 as a seller. Bought a wig from her and it arrived extremely fast (within 2 days)! Looks lovely on my Zuora! Thanks so much Nina!!
[Image: f4iwk8.pngp]
thx to JennyCupcakes
¤ feedback ¤ WTB ¤ FS Dolls ¤
+1 as a seller