Holyponiesbatman
+1 for a great seller, wonderful to work with and hope to buy from again!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
+1 as seller I got several items and they were packed beautifully and shipped fast. Thank you !
+1 as a seller!
I purchased a handful of clothing items and shoes and everything was great. The items were in excellent condition and shipped super quickly, and communication was wonderful all around. Thanks so much!!
+1 as a seller!

Bought some clothing and accessories and everything was in great condition, communication was friendly, and they shipped out quickly. Thanks!
+1 Amazing Seller! I bought some clothing items & they are perfect! Very helpful & friendly. Wonderfully packed too. Thank you holyponiesbatman! Heart
+1 as a seller

I bought few clothing items, everything was as described, great communication and prompt shipping. Thank you for a perfect transaction! smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
+1 as seller

Bought a collection of clothing items, everything was packed well, and posted very quickly. A pleasure to deal with.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
+1 as seller

Bought more doll clothes, great prices, well packaged, thank you smile
+1 as a seller!

Purchased a doll and some clothing and accessories. Everything was nicely packaged, communication was friendly and prompt. Thanks!
+1 as a seller. Nina worked with me so I could bring her Puki home. I’m so happy to bring such a loved girl from such a dear friend home. Thank you so much Nona for making this a lovely experience for me
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart

+1 as a seller!
I bought several Pullip clothing items, all of which arrived as described. smile Great communication and quick shipping, too! Thank you so much! ^.^
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

+1 as a seller!
Bought a hand full of items, all came on time as described. Super rad communication and was extremely kind Heart 2
Looking for: Dal Lucia, Sentimental Noon, Taeyang Richt

+1 as a seller

I bought the rest of the items holyponiesbatman had in their 50% clothing clear out. Everything was packaged well and came in a timely manner. Communication was great and overall I would buy from again.
+1 as a seller!

I purchased a Pullip Kirsche from Holyponiesbatman via email, as her notifications here weren't working. She kept in touch with the tracking number and packed her safely!

Thank you very much! Happy
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]