Holyponiesbatman
10-02-2017, 09:36 AM,
RE: Holyponiesbatman; Feedback
+1 for a great seller, wonderful to work with and hope to buy from again!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Katrine (Phoebe), Charlotte (Cornice), Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Galaxy Eyes (Charlotte), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Evangeline (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Lady Ayaka Blodwen (Rozen Maiden Kirakishou), Scarlet (Tina), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Ninja (Pinoko), Duchess (Classical Alice Queen), Marie (Marie), Eren (Erenfried)
Want
Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
10-02-2017, 10:12 AM,
+1 as seller I got several items and they were packed beautifully and shipped fast. Thank you !
10-03-2017, 02:47 PM,
+1 as a seller!
I purchased a handful of clothing items and shoes and everything was great. The items were in excellent condition and shipped super quickly, and communication was wonderful all around. Thanks so much!!
10-04-2017, 07:36 AM,
+1 as a seller!

Bought some clothing and accessories and everything was in great condition, communication was friendly, and they shipped out quickly. Thanks!
10-07-2017, 03:19 AM,
RE: Holyponiesbatman
+1 Amazing Seller! I bought some clothing items & they are perfect! Very helpful & friendly. Wonderfully packed too. Thank you holyponiesbatman! Heart
10-08-2017, 05:56 AM,
+1 as a seller

I bought few clothing items, everything was as described, great communication and prompt shipping. Thank you for a perfect transaction! smile
{Home}
Principessa - Noir - Regeneration Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - Bloody Red Hood - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku
Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO Pullip - Bambicrony Ciao Bella Tan Marion - Luts CP Delf Elf Vampire Chiwoo - Doll Factory Pet Ari Conie Unicorn - Fairyland Minifee Soo
Volks Dollfie Dream Miko - Volks Super Dollfie Sara - Fairyland FeePle60 Moe Rin - Latidoll Lati Yellow Lea - Volks Super Dollfie Saki - Azone/KinokoJuice KIKIPOP Honey Pink - Alchemic Labo Unoa Lusis - Fairyland Minifee Rheia
Doll In Mind Happy Larina - Doll In Mind Love Bellosse - Peak's Woods FOF Sassy Rosy - Fairyland PukiFee Rin - Fairyland Feeple60 Chloe - Crobidoll Marisol - Volks Rinon - Volks DD Yukino - April Story Spring
Fairyland Feeple60 Scarlett - Lillycat Ninon - Volks Super Dollfie F-45 - Supiadoll Ariel

{Waiting}
~ Fairyland MNF Celine ~

10-09-2017, 07:40 PM,
+1 as seller

Bought a collection of clothing items, everything was packed well, and posted very quickly. A pleasure to deal with.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni)
10-11-2017, 10:36 AM,
+1 as seller

Bought more doll clothes, great prices, well packaged, thank you smile
11-07-2017, 02:53 PM,
+1 as a seller!

Purchased a doll and some clothing and accessories. Everything was nicely packaged, communication was friendly and prompt. Thanks!
11-19-2017, 07:30 AM,
+1 as a seller. Nina worked with me so I could bring her Puki home. I’m so happy to bring such a loved girl from such a dear friend home. Thank you so much Nona for making this a lovely experience for me
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart

11-28-2017, 12:49 PM,
+1 as a seller!
I bought several Pullip clothing items, all of which arrived as described. smile Great communication and quick shipping, too! Thank you so much! ^.^
Dolls? Innocent What dolls?
*dolls everywhere* <3
11-28-2017, 02:51 PM,
+1 as a seller!
Bought a hand full of items, all came on time as described. Super rad communication and was extremely kind Heart 2
Signature for Dollymarket~
Looking for: Pullip Helter Skelter Ririko, Pullip Kuhn, Dal Lucia, and Sentimental Noon
01-04-2018, 12:10 PM,
+1 as a seller

I bought the rest of the items holyponiesbatman had in their 50% clothing clear out. Everything was packaged well and came in a timely manner. Communication was great and overall I would buy from again.
11-02-2018, 11:06 AM,
+1 as a seller!

I purchased a Pullip Kirsche from Holyponiesbatman via email, as her notifications here weren't working. She kept in touch with the tracking number and packed her safely!

Thank you very much! Happy
Dolls? Innocent What dolls?
*dolls everywhere* <3