Mawi's Feedback
+1 from me - I bought the cutest little dress from her, and she sent it out right away - always friendly communication, a real sweetie!
+1 for being a great buyer!
Payment fast and good communication. She bought Sage wig from me. She's very friendly and sweet. Thank you!^^ <3
+1 as a seller. Very friendly, great communication and packaging! grin
+1 as seller, thanks for the cute jumper!
+1 for selling me a gorgeous luts wig. Always so lovely! smile Thanks Mawi! <3
+ 1 as an amazing seller <3

Thank you Mawi <3 <3 <3
+1 as a Seller!
Mawi is always So Friendly and always keeps in contact too!
Thanks Mawi! <3 <3 <3
No longer active in the hobby - you can find me on DoA or my Tumblr
+1 as a seller

Mawi is a wonderful seller and a very kind person. Great communication, very fast shipping and I adopted a lovely doll from her. It was an absolute pleasure to buy from her and I won't hesitate to do it again!
<3
+1 as a seller, just sweet and great ! Doll arrived safely and beautifully packed !
+1 as buyer, thank you for being so sweet *hugs*
+1 for buying a dal from me, perfect in every way! <3
+1 as a seller

I bought wigs from Mawi, she is a lovely seller, friendly communications, & the wigs came well packaged. Would recommed her to anyone.

thank you yay
Need type 4 hand for pullip Lala - or closest colour match
At Home > Grell, Chill, Neo Angelique, MIR, AP Sfoglia, Naomi, Prupate, Nella, Bloody Red Hood. Tiphona, Seila, Lala, Lunatic Queen, Romantic Alice blue, Romantic Alice pink, Batgirl (sdcc), Kaela, Midnight Velvet, Elisabeth, Pere Noel, Stica, Merl, Harley Quinn, Yuki 'brown eyes', Akemi, Tokidoki Luna, Tokidoki Lunarosa, Tokidoki Hellokitty Violetta, Original Hello Kitty x2, Wilhelmina, Nella Retro Memory, Beary Fairy Kiyomi, Sdcc Tokidoki Stella, La Robe Vert Clair, Kirakishou 2014, Shinku 2014, Sepia Alice, Ann Roman Holiday, Nana-Chan. Heart
Ordered >
BJD at home Dream of Doll - Homme Ducan and Camine
+1 from me! Ali is the perfect buyer, fast payment, excellent communication and an awesome person! <3
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1 from me! Another fantastic transaction!
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+2 for a sweet seller. I bought a fur wig and some outfits from her. Great communication and ship really fast. Thank you!^^ <3