Feedback For Solarsenshi
+1 for an awesome seller

bought a few cards from her and there in perfect condition - a great person to deal with yay
+1 as a seller! Shipped the wig I bought really fast, received in less than 2 weeks smile

Thank you so much!
[Image: f4iwk8.pngp]
thx to JennyCupcakes
¤ feedback ¤ WTB ¤ FS Dolls ¤
+1 as a buyer, brought Cornice from me, everything went smoothly. yay
Another +1 as a seller, again for a wig - fast and secure shipping, lovely condition of the wig, and an overall perfect transaction.
1++++++++++++ she is a perfect and friendly buyer. Thanks you so much
+1 as a seller (and if I could I'd give her an extra dozen points for being a great artist!) I bought one of her customs honestly not knowing what to expect and am just over-joyed with the quality and beauty of her work! As a seller solarsenshi is top-notch, providing great communication and quick shipping. Thanks again!
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
+ 1 as a professional, communicative seller. The nude Adsilita on a T3 with T4 arms that I bought from solarsenshi came fast and was packed securely with both tissue paper as well as bubble wrap, in a box with a cute label on the outside as well as a charming handwritten thank you note on the inside yay Oh yeah and the face-up was in perfect condition. My only problem now is that she's so pretty I don't know if I'll have the heart to customize her!

Thank you solarsenshi!
+1 as seller

I got the chance to finally have Fanatica, while I was almost giving up! But she sold her at a very cheap price, and the doll is better than described since her stock is complete and nothing is missing and her wig is in lovely condition.
applecandy mela. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
LOOKING FOR: nudeAlberich, Alberich eyechips, nude Asuka, nude Sol, nude Rayne, MIB or NRFB Lala, Suiseiseki & Souseiseki stock wigs, cheap Filato stock wig, MIB or NRFB Another Queen, nude AQ, nude Chelsea, nude Naomi, nude Haute LA, any Pullip head, any bloomers or petticoat or apron.
Please PM if you have to sell. XP Let's share Squiby click! Click here to see my fierce beasts. XD
+1 as a seller

I bought one of her customs and I couldn't be more happieryay Pinku is even more beautiful in person!Heart
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a2_11][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a2_11][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_16][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_24]
+1 as a very efficient, professional seller. I was shocked by how huge Adsilita's and Isolde's stock wigs were, and was very grateful that solarsenshi sent them in hair-nets yay
+1 of course!!!

Amazing communication, layaway option, safe and fast shipping, amazing custom doll!!!

Thank you so much!!! Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
+1 again as a fantastic seller. I bought another one of her fabulous customs and Solarsenshi was very patient as we arranged a lay-away plan and combined shipping with another person's order. I would not hesitate to do business with her again!Happy
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
+1 for being a fantastic seller. I bought 4 wigs from her and they arrived nice and safe. Hope to deal with you again! <3
Caramelaw A.K.A Sheena Aw
Please visit my website for more of my art and custom projects:
http://iamcaramelaw.com/
+1 for a great seller. I got Clara from her and I love the way the girl came.
I thought she would come nude but she came with clothes^^
Thank you again.
+ for seller.

Got Rovam from her.
She answered fast and rovam look beautifull^^