Aeracura's Feedback
Please feel free to leave honest feedback here for any transactions with me.

I also have feedback at the MLP Arena and the MLPTP under the same name. I have feedback on eBay as tehdchan as well.
[Image: IMGP4528.jpg][Image: IMGP4401-1.jpg][Image: IMGP4411-1.jpg]
+1 as an awesome buyer, fast pay and easy to deal with!
current family~
<3 mini moon, mercu, lrrh, arietta, mini swan, bnp, souseiseki, celsiy, dita, bouquet, froggy, sebastian, grell & xiao fan<3

Feedback FLICKr

[Image: PA050080-1.jpg]
+1 as a seller. smile Obitsu hands came quickly and in good condition. Recommended! smile ++
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
+1 as seller

Had a great transaction. Easy to work with, very helpful, and quick shipping! Thanks for everything!
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
+1 for an awesome sale

sold me some wigs and I love them to bits - its like they were made for my dolls ^^
+1 as a seller

Prunella is beautiful and I couldn't be happier with her!
'*~ My Flickr ~*'

[Image: kitty_sig.jpg]
+1 as a seller of wigs, so pleasant to buy from! Thanks!
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
+1 as a seller. Bought a custom from Aera. She's lovely, and was shipped fast. Seller was friendly and great to deal with. Thank you!
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000]

Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates.

Have: Marianne, Blanche, My Melody, Neo Noir, Shinku, Paja, Veritas, Sebastian, Rovam, Aquel, Lunatic Queen, Youtsuzu, Kirsche, Rejen Paja, Grell, Mir, Cinciallegra, Harley Quinn, Barbara Gordon
Customs: American McGee's Alice, Disney-Inspired Alice, Steampunk Alyse, Ramona Flowers, Dr. Horrible, Catgirl, GIR-suit Fangirl "Gertrude", Merida (Dal), Peeka (Pikachu-girl), General Beatrix, Katara
Want (Complete): Clarity, Lunatic White Rabbit, Romantic Alice, Catwoman, Nahh-ato, Craziia
Grails: Edward Scissorhands
Waiting on: None