Saffy's Feedback Thread
+1 for seller! Thanks so much for the cute pants!!
+1 as a seller. I bought eyelashes and they came quickly in perfect conditions Happy
+1 Seller
I purchased a jacket and scarf for my dolly and they are cute as can be!
They arrived really quick too, thanks for a good dolly deal!
+1 as a buyer. Very smooth transaction, thank you! smile
+1 As a seller. I don't know how many Bratz I've bought from Saffy! Always a pleasure to deal with and goes the extra mile to make you happy.
+2 As a Seller. She let me adopt one of her custom girls and an obitsu. She is a lovely person to PM with and always stays in touch with you. Thanks again Saffy!
Pullip Family:
[Image: Cinnamoroll.gif?t=1273801667][Image: Queen.gif?t=1273801744][Image: Prunella.gif?t=1273801925][Image: Youtsuzu.gif?t=1273801960][Image: anotherAlice.gif?t=1273801992][Image: Haute.gif?t=1273802041][Image: Shinku.gif?t=1273802087][Image: Holly.gif?t=1273802131][Image: Rovam.gif?t=1273802161][Image: Mitzi.gif?t=1273802190][Image: Alice.gif?t=1273802261]
+1 as a buyer. Fast payment and super nice to deal with.
+1 positive. I was the buyer. I bought three Pullip bodies off of her and they were as described; she was very honest about the condition of the flawed body. There was a slight delay in the package getting shipped but Saffy informed me immediately and the package was sent when she promised. Thank you.
+1 as a buyer!
Prompt payment and fantastic communication.
Thanks so much! <3
MomoPhotobucketRoachPhotobucketFeebsPhotobucket
+1 as a great buyer~ <3

Kirsche Tiphona
Prunella Custom Joujou

★ WISHLIST ★
Nanette; My Melody; Sfoglia;
Prupate; Celsiy; Dotori; Sucre; Chibi Risa; Puki

» FurAffinity;|devART;|Flickr;|Etsy;|Ebay «
+1 as a seller

very nice person to deal with & troublefree sale - thankyou again smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 as a seller.
Fast shipping and items in perfect conditions . Happy with transaction! Many thanks!
+1 as a buyer. She bought some Youtsuzu stock from me and was every easy to work with. Recommended! smile
+1 as seller.
Super friendly contact and fast shipping

Many thanks again
flickr
Pullip delight on Facebook
Pullip delight on etsy

My pullip girls:

Ayume (Melissa) * Miyu (Hello Kitty) * Sakura (MIO Custom) * Mizuki (Bonita) * Alice (Romantic Alice) * Merl * Midori (Paja Reg) * Nana (Nanette) * Mei (MIO Custom) * Megumi (MIO Custom) * Niji (MIO Custom) * Sui (Suiseiseki) * Miku (Miku Hatsune)