Whosheis' Feedback
Positive 11
Neutral
Negative

Other Feedback
Ebay -
Specktra - MUA
+1 Bought a Squall head. It arrived quickly, safely, and there was even a little blackberry lemonade soap in the box! Very awesome!

grin
My feedback link for easy access is here.
+1 from me for my Lan Ake! Communication was SUPER AWESOME! She kept me updated on everything! She gave me an extra wig too! The doll was literally in a bed of bubble wrap! Thanks SOOO MUCH! I highly recommend this seller!
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1

Bought Raphia. She arrived quickly and packaged VERY well! I'm very happy with her, and definitely recommend Who smile

-Deana
[Image: Stellasig.jpg]
Want: Clarity or Nero's eyechips!
+2 as a seller. I adopted Hello Kitty and Papin and they arrived today safe and sound. Exceptionally packaged, fast shipping, great communication. Highly recommended.
+1 another awesome transaction! Whosheis sold me my lovely Summer Purezza~
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1 as a seller! I bought Craziia from whosheis and everything went off very smoothly! I couldn't have asked for an easier, more pleasant transaction. Thank you!!
+2 for Christine!! I bought Paja & Greggia from her and they came so quickly! They were super packed in bubble wrap and arrived in superb condition! Great communication, highly recommended! (I have 4 of Whosheis' dolls now!wink grin
+1! or 2. I bought 2 dolls within a few days of each other, both shipped together, so I don't know how that works smile Noirlove!
+4 for my little Pullips. Great communication, fast shipping. 100% recommended yay
+1 for Carol! THANK YOU SO MUCH! Transaction was perfectly conducted with great communication, a tracking no. was provided, shipping was quick, and the doll arrived perfect grin
+1
A great seller and packs her dollies VERY well. Thank you!