Feedback For Kochan
Bought: nude Lizbel Dal

Lovely doll, really well packed and sent out super fast. Ace communication too. Many thanks smile
At Home: Minnie (Tezra), Lexie (Lizbel), My Melody, Cinciallegra (Amity), Drta (Gwen)
Transaction: Sell
Item: Dita's head
Date: 05/08/2009
Your Location: Valencia, Spain

Comment:
+1 as a seller. She's a great seller!! My Dita's head arrived Perfectly packed!!! The comunication was so fast & kind! Thank you very much. <3
Item: Dal Hana's stock wig
Date: August 18th, 2009
Your Location:USA

Comment:
I bought several things and they always come fast and well packed. Great communication, thanks!
Item: Re-ment kotatsu, chest and Bags and Shoes complete set.
Date: September 2009
Your Location:USA

Super-cool seller, I asked for some Re-ment items that I wasn't able to find and seller found them for me. Thank you again!
+1
Transaction: Sell/Trade: Sell
Item: Hanaayame's head
Date: August 2009
Your Location: Valencia/ Spain

Comment: So nice like always! Fast shipping & lovely packing!!! Perfect!! +++
+1

Transaction: Sell/Trade etc : Sell
Item: Alberic's head
Date: Middle October 2009
Your Location: Valencia, Spain

Comment: PERFECTLY packed like always! Lovely & nice communication!! Great seller!!!
+1 as seller!

Bought Kanaria's stock from her. Communication was super prompt, and shipping was even faster! And the packaging was perfect. Would definitely do business with again. Thanks!
I ordered Tweedy and bnp pullip smile

Excellent seller always very nice to deal with, dolls came perfect and very well packaged A+2 as a seller goes out of her way to get me tweedy i can't thankyou enough and i will be buying from you again .
dolls are for big kids too ^-^
+ 1 as a GREAT seller and awesome person to deal with. Thank you

Item: Mermaid Nikki
Date: Dec 24 2009
Your Location: Brazil
Transaction: Purchase
Item: Yuutsuzu`s stock and Jenny's outfit.
Date: 01/19/2010
Your Location: US

Comment: Super fast shipping, great communication, (Seller let me know also when she shipped the items) She also packed the stock with great care.

Thank you!
Totally forgot to feedback you forever ago >_>

+5 for Alberic body, Mir head, and Souseiseki Head! Amazing pricing wonderful shipping! Have and Will always buy from you again! (hopefully will buy what i fm'd you about earlier hehe)
Item: Maya Stock
Date: 04/09/10
Your Location: Calirfornia, USA

Comment: +1 wonderful seller. Quick to ship and arrived well packed. Smooth Transaction! Thank you!
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
Item: Nude Marianne Pullip Doll
Date: April 2010
Your Location: Brazil

Comment: Very nice person to deal with, the doll arrived fast and very well packaged. Thank you very much.
Item: Dal Maretti (without her stock)
Date: may 2010
Your Location: Santiago - Chile

Comment: +5 An excellent seller, the doll came here in amazing conditions and really fast ^^
also she have me a lot of patience, great comunication and excellent person.

Thank you ^^
Heart 2 In Home Heart 2
Cerise (Dal Maretti) ♥ Noëlle (Pullip Sfoglia) ♥ Liam (Taeyang Lead) ♥ Teddy (Pullip Bianca) ♥ Milien (Taeyang Butler) ♥ Agony (Pullip Seila)
Heart 2 Wishlist Heart 2
♥ Pullip: Midori Fukazawa "la robe vert Clair", Lunatic Queen, Haute LA, Ddalgi, Galene, Jaldet, Classical Alice, Akemi, Oscar Francois, Fraulein, Marie Antoinette
♥ Dal: Heiwa, Melize, Lizbel
♥ Isul: Cedric, MaoMao, Hednar
♥ Taeyang: Gackt, Rayne

Special 2~mY fEeDbAcK~Special 2 Special 6 ~mY fLiCkR~Special 6
Item: Dal Tinkerbell Nude and without her wig
Date: may 2010
Your Location: Santiago - Chile

Comment: as always, an excelent seller, great comunication, fast shipping and a lot of patience ^^

Thank you and kisses ^^
Heart 2 In Home Heart 2
Cerise (Dal Maretti) ♥ Noëlle (Pullip Sfoglia) ♥ Liam (Taeyang Lead) ♥ Teddy (Pullip Bianca) ♥ Milien (Taeyang Butler) ♥ Agony (Pullip Seila)
Heart 2 Wishlist Heart 2
♥ Pullip: Midori Fukazawa "la robe vert Clair", Lunatic Queen, Haute LA, Ddalgi, Galene, Jaldet, Classical Alice, Akemi, Oscar Francois, Fraulein, Marie Antoinette
♥ Dal: Heiwa, Melize, Lizbel
♥ Isul: Cedric, MaoMao, Hednar
♥ Taeyang: Gackt, Rayne

Special 2~mY fEeDbAcK~Special 2 Special 6 ~mY fLiCkR~Special 6
+1 as a seller.

Great communication, fast responses. Super well wrapped doll. Very very happy with my purchase! Impressive.
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...cch=u_a5_4][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...cch=u_a1_3][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_23][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_15][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000]
Schism Red Sonya Billee Nova SID
BarbedDragons Feedback