Feedback For Kochan
Transaction: Sell
Item: Nude Puki Dal
Date: August 2010
Your Location: Brazil

Comment: Titinan is a very nice person to deal with. Thank you very much!
+1 as a seller

Item: nude Holly with wig, stand, card
Date: July 2010
Your Location: Italy

Comment: Friendly seller, very fast shipping, and very cheap price on a doll in new condition (even if with little stains due to stock, she was still packed as new and with hair still wrapped in plastic).
applecandy mela. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
LOOKING FOR: nudeAlberich, Alberich eyechips, nude Asuka, nude Sol, nude Rayne, MIB or NRFB Lala, Suiseiseki & Souseiseki stock wigs, cheap Filato stock wig, MIB or NRFB Another Queen, nude AQ, nude Chelsea, nude Naomi, nude Haute LA, any Pullip head, any bloomers or petticoat or apron.
Please PM if you have to sell. XP Let's share Squiby click! Click here to see my fierce beasts. XD
Item: Byul Pollon nude, Flora heimel, 2 dresses for Byul
Date: july '10
Your Location: Spain

Comment: A fantastic seller! Excellent communication, very friendly and kind. I will make more purchases with it, sure!

Thank you for all Titinan!!
+1 for a grate trade

traded a few things for a Nikki Kitty - shipped wast and packaged so well - i love her so much - thanx you yay
+1 positive

Item: Two full stocks and a several pairs of shoes
Date: Nov. 23ish
Your Location: MN, USA

Comment: Very sweet to deal with, very smooth transaction. All items were well packed and in wonderful condition!
+2 as a wonderful seller!!

Item: Siry and Cocotte
Date: around 11/2010 over at LJ
Your Location: USA

Comment: Super to work with! Fast shipping and gorgeous girls! Would love to buy from again sometime! Thank you so much!! <333

The Crew: Celsiy/Lizzie ~*~ Rida/Misa-chan ~*~ Veritas/Imogen ~*~ Barasuishou/Pinx ~*~ Souseiseki/Cassie ~*~ Raphia/Isolde ~*~ Greggia/Serenity ~*~ Bouquet/Aries Spark ~*~ Neo Noir/Morghan ~*~ Clarity/Annabell ~*~ Crazzia/Bridgett ~*~ Mir/Rhiannon ~*~ Kirsche/Juju ~*~ Suigintou/Jersie ~*~ My Melody/Payton ~*~ Shinku/Scarlett ~*~ Solarsenshi custom/Yuki ~*~ Shan-ria/Claire ~*~ Jolie/Millie ~*~ Fiori/Zoe ~*~ Hanaayame/Chloe ~*~ Colline/Abbie ~*~ Sakura/Molly ~*~ Milch/Sadie ~*~ Lizbel/Marianne ~*~ Cocette/Peachie ~*~ Seiran/Renji ~*~ Jade/Gryphon ~*~ Richt/Nova ~*~ Timulus/Felix ~*~ Arion/Aidan ~*~ Andrew/Usui ~*~ Tina/Kit ~*~ Kotoya/Saya ~*~ Apollo/Oliver ~*~ Hermine/Felicity ~*~ Sfoglia/Taffie ~*~ Melize/Buttercup ~*~ Ra Muw/Penelope ~*~

BJDs: Hujoos/Jinkie & Spice ~*~ Felix Brownie/Clover ~*~ BBB Elfkins/Ella & Belle ~*~ BBB Mei/Juniper ~*~ DZ Shoyu/Ramie ~*~ DZ Megi/Duncan ~*~ 5SD Tong Tong/Piper ~*~ DL Dang Dang/Emma ~*~ DL Ding Ding/Allie ~*~ DL Fay/Rin ~*~ DL Mic/Oscar ~*~ DollLeeke D Pumpkin/Adelaide ~*~ DollFactory Pepe Panda/Kale ~*~ Bambicrony Ozzy's Kumi/Ceciliy ~*~ Luts Honey Delf Coco/Marianne ~*~ Dollzone Leo/Puck ~*~ Leeke Kiel Ent/Fern ~*~ Leeke Soda Ent/Acorn ~*~ Pipos Heero ~*~ Pipos Demon/Duke ~*~ Pipos/Charlotte ~*~ SOOM Argil/Sparrow ~*~ SOOM Sov/Token ~*~ SOOM Beyla/Ember ~*~ Leeke Peanut ~*~

Waiting: Pipos Derek ~*~ Iplehouse Serca ~*~ Leeke Happy Entaur

Wanting: FL LF Ante

Item: Pullip cherry shoes
Date: 3/24/11
Your Location: Honolulu, Hawaii

Comment: +2 as a buyer. Shipped quickly, and items arrived as described. She even sent me extra eye-lashes which was a pleasant surprise. Hope to do business with again in the future.
Heart 2 At home:
Barasuishou (Bara), Celsiy (Kai), Custom Nina (Sailor Scout), Custom Nahhto (unnamed)
Heart 2 Wishlist;
Pullips: Lunatic Queen, Hatsune Miku, Shan-ria, Pink Romantic Alice, Youtsuzu, Prunella,
Dals: Ciel, Joujou, Maretti, Lizbel
Taeyang: Black Butler, Raiki
Heart 2 i dream in Dollies
I bought a Pullip Youtsuzu and I'm very happy. I recommended because she is very nice and the package come in a excelent condition.

+1 as a seller
She is a great seller. The doll that I bought came well packaged and with a toast. Come quickly. I will buy with her again.
+2 as a seller

Item: nude Rei Pullip, nude Pinkchan Dal
Date: arrived April 2011
Your Location: Italy

Comment: Very friendly and polite, a pleasure to deal with. Fast shipping, careful packaging, and attention for items delivery. Pink was even still wrapped in plastic, as new! Hope to deal again. Thank you! yay
applecandy mela. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
LOOKING FOR: nudeAlberich, Alberich eyechips, nude Asuka, nude Sol, nude Rayne, MIB or NRFB Lala, Suiseiseki & Souseiseki stock wigs, cheap Filato stock wig, MIB or NRFB Another Queen, nude AQ, nude Chelsea, nude Naomi, nude Haute LA, any Pullip head, any bloomers or petticoat or apron.
Please PM if you have to sell. XP Let's share Squiby click! Click here to see my fierce beasts. XD
Transaction: Buying from Kochan
Item: Magical Pink-chan stock
Date: April 2011
Your Location: USA

Excellent transaction <3 All stock bits present and accounted for, perfect condition, and even the shipping packaging was could. I wouldn't hesitate to do business again in the slightest.
Second-in-Command at PUDDLE and dolly forum lurker.
Transaction; sale
Article: 2 basaaks
Date: 18/04
Your location: Sao Paulo Brazil.

This is the second purchase and like the first time, I was well attended by the distance and arrived quickly. The dolls came well packed and as always surprises gifts. I want to buy more with it.
Bye Cris.
Transaction: Sell/Trade etc
Item: Blythe Mango (nude with stand) + 1 pair of Black MJ's
Date: May 2011
Your Location: the Netherlands

Comment:
Kochan is a great seller to deal with, she responded very quickly to messages and handled everything so well. The doll was packed super carefully and arrived quickly & in an excellent condition. Kochan even added a pair of pretty eyelashes as gift! All in all it was a great transaction, thank you yay!
I bought a dress and shoes from Kochan, she is extremely polite and friendly, everything is as described, well packaged & arrived in good time.

+1 as a seller grin
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
received the mjs in the mail today and love them, thanks so much!