Feedback For Kochan
Transaction: Sell/Trade etc Sell
Item: Simply Guava Blythe
Date: May sometime about 4 weeks ago
Your Location: South Carolina
+1 Perfect transaction! Guava arrived was packaged nicely and she included awesome eyelashes, thank you again!

Did a trade with me! It arrived fast!
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
Thank you! Was a great transaction on LJ +1 for this person!
+1 positive. I was the buyer. Kochan sold me a Pullip clone that arrived in perfect condition. She was great with communication. There was a shipping delay 100% unrelated to her, but she went out of her way to the post office and checked up on the package for me and kept me up to date until it arrived, and even offered a refund if the doll never showed even though the delay wasn't her fault. Excellent customer service there! I am certainly buying from her again soon!
Item: 10 pairs of mary jane shoes
Date: 1 Aug 2011
My Location: UK
Comment: Super swift delivery (just over a week to the UK!), total bargain and lovely comms
+1 as seller - will def buy from this seller again
At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*
+1 as a seller.
Great shipping! Items are exactly as described. Everything perfect. Thanks so much!
Bought again from smile Wonderful seller! ;D Very beautiful work thank you!
+1 as a seller. She was quick to answer all my questions and items arrived super quick. Will definitely buy from her again!
+1 for a great trade

traded me a dress and some shoes for some eyechips and flat paper - as always a great trade
+1 as a seller ! gerat items ^w^ fast shipping thanks again
Transaction: I was the buyer
Item: Odeco Crayon
Date: 08/27/2011
Your Location: Spain

Comments: Very nice dolly, good communication with the seller and fast shipping, thanks!

+1 as a seller.
Bought 10 pairs of MJ shoes. Love them all! Super fast & safe shipping. So happy!
+3 positive.

Bought two Blythe clones and some clothes from Kochan. Very nice, quick communication. Thank you!
+1 as a seller

bought 2 dresses from her, excellent prices, very quick shipping & pleasant to talk to. Thanks again smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
1+ positive from me for being a great seller. Bought a Byul from kochan smile Just as described!