Feedback For Kochan
+1 as a seller (so sorry for the late feedback)

I bought 2 dresses from Kochan and as always they were shipped immediately, priced REALLY well and beautiful.
Even when Paypal & my bank conspired against me to cause a delay in payment, Kochan was understanding & gracious. Highly recommended smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Transaction: Sell/Buy
Item: Peter Pan, Lucia, Hello Little Girl!, 3 clone dolls, 8 pairs of mj shoes
Date: March
Your Location: Italy

Comment: +1 as a seller or a well deserved +10 since she's so sweet, friendly and understanding, very accurate in managing my order in any detail. A big thank you! smile
applecandy mela. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
LOOKING FOR: nudeAlberich, Alberich eyechips, nude Asuka, nude Sol, nude Rayne, MIB or NRFB Lala, Suiseiseki & Souseiseki stock wigs, cheap Filato stock wig, MIB or NRFB Another Queen, nude AQ, nude Chelsea, nude Naomi, nude Haute LA, any Pullip head, any bloomers or petticoat or apron.
Please PM if you have to sell. XP Let's share Squiby click! Click here to see my fierce beasts. XD
Transaction: Sell
Item: Souseiseki head
Date: 06/13/2012
Your Location: Spain

Comment: +1 As an excellent seller. Head came perfect and very well packaged. Fast shipping, and great communication . Pleasure doing business with her. Happy

Transaction: Buy
Item: Pullip type 4 bodies
Date: 18/06/2012
Your Location: Singapore

Comment: +1 as a great buyer. Good communication and fast payment.
Transaction: Buyer
Item: Dal Colline Stock
Date: Mid-June 2012
Your Location: United States

Comment: +1 as a buyer. Great communication, fast payment, VERY good buyer! I would recommend!
+1 for a great trader

traded some dollie clothing for a Pullip head - i love it ^^ great shipping and as always a pleasure to do business with
+1 as a buyer, extremely patient when I couldn't get the doll shipped out for a while. A pleasure to work with.
+1 as a trade partner.

I traded her Regeneration Fanatica's stock for a pullip head. Transaction went very smooth. Thanks so much.
+1 Trade smile
I received a lovely Alice Du Jardin from Kochan in a trade. She is just as decribed, traveled very well packed and arrived very quicky. I'm very pleased with this trade and would gladly do it again yay
Thank you.
28/08/2012
+1 as a seller - or maybe that should be plus eleven?? Kochan definitely deserves a +11! grin

I bought three Blythe stock outfits and 8 pairs of shoes from Kochan who was incredibly lovely, kind, sweet and patient! Truly lovely to deal with, would buy from her again without hesitation - thank you very very much!!! grin
+1 for a great sale

sold me a few mini bodies and the mlp Merry Treat - great communication and as always a pleasure to work with yay
+1 for a more than perfect sell!
I bought some Bubble Belles. Knowing I liked mermaids, Kochan included some mer-bonuses! ^-^
Awesome buyer! Fast payment and great communication.
+1 as a buyer. I sold Kochan some Monster High dolls; it was a perfect transaction all the way around. Thanks again!
+ Positive as seller
I bought a dal puki from her, everything was perfect! Thank you ~