eBay.
buyer:
positive - 49.
neutral - 0.
negative - 0.

Hope this is ok!
My Flickr

Currently Own...
Pullips : Papin (No name...) and Faith (Souseiseki)
1++++++ thanks very much for Nomado i love her muchly :sp 2:
=^..^=
+1 for Emma for being a super duper buyer. Very friendly with fast response! ^__^
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
+1 from me! Emma bought a few items from me a while back & I forgot to leave her feedback! She's a wonderful buyer! Great communication & fast payment! Thanks!
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1 for purchasing some handmade clothing from me. Thank you very much!
Stock wanted - Blythe Cousin Olivia blouse and corset, Angelic Pretty Dal, Momoko Sweet Poodle
Items wanted - Girl Ciel boots, Pirate Dal's boots
Clicky for bigger WANTLIST!

Ruled by one Kenner blythe....
+1 as a buyer

She bought my Monomono Dal and it was a very smooth transaction with very good communication. Many thanks, Emma!
1+++AAA very fast shipping and lovely seller!thank you so much!!!!<3
+1 for selling me dal fiori- arrived quickly and beautifully packaged! Thanks so much! <3
+1 as a seller. Got some Pinky parts from her; great communication and pretty darn fast shipping considering it was overseas! Thanks a lot! <3
+1 for selling me her wee hujoo, she came next day! Lovely seller, thanks so much! <3
+1 for selling me Souseiseki! She was listed on DM but communication took place on Flickr. Emma was a total sweetie, was quick to message back and shipped very securely. Would recommend her and buy again!
Check out my Etsy shop!
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheBrightRe...ef=si_shop

Home: Peach (Xiao Fan) Remy (Custom boy Dal) Jools (Custom Dal) Nari (Resinsoul Mei) Mouse (Mini Dal Hatter).