Dollhouses - Show them off here
(04-11-2015, 09:50 AM)ladywindsor Wrote: Jen, what a great Dad you have!!
What size doll will live in your diorama?

My diorama is for Pullips smile I finally got around to doing the wallpapering and painting the floor!

[Image: D2_zpsms7xs96g.jpg]

Now I just need to start filling it with some furniture! LOL
HeartHeartHeart
Sixpence & Song

(Custom Blythe & Custom Pullip)
HeartHeartHeart
Not my dollhouse, but MyFroggy's recent video of making a coffee shop has me suddenly wanting to make my own. And I don't even like coffee: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9Z6EAAW-lE

Her real house must be full of fun doll stuff by now based on all the videos and stuff on her blog.
Wow. She's always so creative! grin
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Do you guys suppose the new Barbie dream house would be a good size for pullips? It comes with a bunch of furniture. Or would collection over years be better to make a home.
MIO Pullip (work in progress),Moon 2012 (Sadie), Butler (Lessie),
Souji Okita (Shinsengumi, Shinsei),
Carmilla (awaiting arrival)
I got this Lori doll loft from target after holding myself for a year (49.99$)
[Image: 30938683195_1f41be5e8a.jpg]Lori doll loft to Blythe / pullip roombox by goche moche, on Flickr
scale is not good for pullips so we removed the second floor and stairs.
[Image: 22760018308_1673db2c17.jpg]Lori doll loft to Blythe / pullip roombox by goche moche, on Flickr
a few screws inside
and a few ooutside, it is very easy to remove them
[Image: 30902493156_83b3b4509f.jpg]Lori doll loft to Blythe / pullip roombox by goche moche, on Flickr
i couldnt get into the doll house because starwars legos took over and ivaded my property for a wekk or so
[Image: 30938683425_a2cf21dd4f.jpg]Lori doll loft to Blythe / pullip roombox by goche moche, on Flickr

I put a random washi tape to disguise the holes left from all the screws and decorated it
[Image: 30938683595_d1688f7d4d.jpg]Lori doll loft to Blythe / pullip roombox by goche moche, on Flickr

here are two pullips tow show scale
[Image: 30821942862_a7d8480321.jpg]Lori doll loft to Blythe / pullip roombox by goche moche, on Flickr
and the second floor (loft area?) became kind of a lanai. the door of the house is not to scale obviously but that can be fixed.
i really like this roombox so far smile
I've eyed that a few times while shopping Target. It works pretty nicely with the floor removed.
The creativity in this thread is so inspiring! I want to get a dollhouse for my little family and this thread has given me so many ideas! smile
Wanted to share a diorama I have been working on since Xmas. Still not done but it's been real fun making so far.

[Image: 32275263572_1164bded9b.jpg]Diorama Peach Room by Doll Parts, on Flickr
It looks gorgeous ! You did an excellent job. I love the floor and the big window
Thanks so much Offgenemi. Happy Wallpaper has some bubbles and some of the wood cuts are not as sharp as I would of like them to be, but I'm getting a little better as things progress.
That's pretty neat, redrenard. Looking forward to seeing it finished.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Wow, that's such a pretty room! I love the colors you used, you could display any doll in there and it would look great! Can't wait to see it finished!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
Thanks so much for the encouragement Alliecat and kitten-squid I appreciate it. I'm very excited to finish as well and to start another cause I had such a great time doing it.
It looks wonderful! I hope you'll spam us with some photos with your dolls enjoying it when it's done.
Definitely Cornflower Blue, I can't wait to photograph my dolls in it.