Dollhouses - Show them off here
Here are parts of my Diorama. Waiting on a piece of furniture from ebay. And have one more chair to put together for the desk. But I got my bedding today from an awesome artist on ebay.
The quality and design in these bedding pieces are amazing. I wish she would do more.

Here is the link. http://www.ebay.com/usr/cbr_nika.

[Image: 32274365910_d6c09e3ddb.jpg]Diorama Nature Trails Room by Doll Parts, on Flickr
[Image: 32633302166_dff403be51.jpg]Nature Trails Diorama by Doll Parts, on Flickr
[Image: 31861552713_cfa749f842.jpg]Nature Trails Diorama by Doll Parts, on Flickr
Oh my goodness redrenard! That room looks sooo cozy! I just want to snuggle into that bed myself! <3
What size doll is that room for?

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

Holy jumpin' o.O
That's fantastic!!
Did you make all the furniture/window frames/flooring & so on, from scratch?
All the teeny props are just so darn CUTE!!!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Wow! That looks awesome! My dolls are now glaring at me.
Thank you everyone. Glad you guys like it. I had a good time making it. Aside from the waiting for stuff to dry you really get into it.

It's 1/6 scale. I made most of it except of course the beautiful bedding that I just got today. The windows were from ebay real cheap too. The small ones were only $3 and the larger one that opens was $8. I bought the little plant, the glass jars, paint set, note pad and I couldn't resist the little bucket. The side table is a miniature vanity that I cut off the mirror part and reused it. Helps that an A/C Moore by my house is an outlet store.Happy

The foods are mini leftover toys. Some of the pictures frames are small mats from frames. The stag head and fox pillow are Xmas items I got on clearance. The shells were from my own collections. I have a glass jar of shells in every room in my house.

Everything else like the walls, floors, flooring, extra window frames, table, desk, chair, wall shelf, bag hook, wood pictures frames, bed, wall siding, craft paper for the walls, mini books, little box templates, window curtains and curtain rod, I cut, sanded, glued, stained and painted.

I'm making another one, putting together the walls and floor this weekend. Although it will be smaller. Thinking of going with a beach theme or super girlie room.
(02-03-2017, 03:49 PM)redrenard Wrote: I'm making another one, putting together the walls and floor this weekend. Although it will be smaller. Thinking of going with a beach theme or super girlie room.
At the risk of making me super jealous that it's not mine, I vote for "beach" LOL
This makes me want to get going at the teeny-tiny house kits I bought a while ago.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
It looks amazing! I love this room I want to live in it smile you did an amazing job. Please teach us how to make chairs and tables. I love how you colored them
The room looks great! Love all the furniture and little details you added. It looks very warm and cozy.
Looking forward to seeing your next room. The beach theme sounds great to me too! Happy
Amelia (Ddalgi) Chelsea (Bloody Red Hood) Willow (Dahlia Cinderella) Cassidy (Neo Noir) Poppy (Kaela)
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/skylarkdolls/
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/purplemaclove/albums
Thanks Offgenemi I bought 3 24 inch plywood pieces for the walls and with the left over wood I made the table top, desk top and chair seat. Also bought a pack of square dowels to make the legs. I use titebound glue which is a great wood glue, drys fast and glue on real well.

Then you either can paint or stain then. I did a little of both.
Of course it helps to have a miter saw to cut and a sander. But you can do it manually with a mini hand held saw and sand paper.

I did find a very cute tiny table top miter saw at Harbor freight tools which I will be buying cause my miter is industrial and huge to work with. It was my Dad from when he worked as a Carpenter.
Thank you very much for tips and directions. I have small pieces of wood to make things for my dolls. I get sucked into the sewing world much easier probably because I have more experience in there smile
So funny Offgenemi cause I'm the opposite I can build stuff and work with power tools but in sewing I get frustrated sometimes. I just bought some real pretty bedding on ebay. Cause if I do it, it would of come out awful.
(02-03-2017, 09:59 AM)redrenard Wrote: Here are parts of my Diorama. Waiting on a piece of furniture from ebay. And have one more chair to put together for the desk.

The level of detail is amazing, and the quality of the craftsmanship is impressive! I love this so much!

I am looking forward to your next one, which I hope will be the "beach themed" project. I once attempted a beach-themed dollhouse, but my level of workmanship does not begin to approach yours!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
(02-23-2017, 02:34 PM)davidd Wrote:
(02-03-2017, 09:59 AM)redrenard Wrote: Here are parts of my Diorama. Waiting on a piece of furniture from ebay. And have one more chair to put together for the desk.

The level of detail is amazing, and the quality of the craftsmanship is impressive! I love this so much!

I am looking forward to your next one, which I hope will be the "beach themed" project. I once attempted a beach-themed dollhouse, but my level of workmanship does not begin to approach yours!

Thank you so much for the wonderful words davidd. It is the beach theme. Being from Fl couldn't help it lol.
I'm completely new at this but I enjoy it very much.
Been trying to upload some pics but Flickr's aviary feature has been disable which I love to use.
Been admiring you pics on Flickr beautiful area you live at.
Wanted to share the second dollie house I finished. Took me a little longer than expected cause I've been sick a few weeks now but I got it done. Hope you guys like it. I took some pictures with Josephine who's kinda wearing a nautical theme already.

[Image: 33748424815_6f7029ca91.jpg]Blue Waves Cottage by Doll Parts, on Flickr

[Image: 32903275314_7b50734eb4.jpg]Blue Waves Cottage by Doll Parts, on Flickr

[Image: 33363328290_f712762232.jpg]Blue Waves Cottage by Doll Parts, on Flickr

[Image: 33748174725_bf9c1955e4.jpg]Blue Waves Cottage by Doll Parts, on Flickr
I think I want to live there! Seriously, it came out really nice.