Dollhouses - Show them off here
Even though I've just started collecting, I've been really inspired by the dollhouses that I've seen so far! I'd love to have one of my own for my girls! I am planning to build one, once I am in my new house. grin

I have thought about using some Barbie furniture, but I've seen a lot of hot pink... and hot pink isn't really my thing, lol! Sweatdrop Has anyone ever experimented with re-painting Barbie furniture (or plastic furniture in general)? How did it turn out? What type of paints did you use?
Pullip family: Kyoko (Aya), Angelica (Raphia), Leila (Ala), Dorian (Wayne), Suika (Suiseiseki), Kana (Kanaria), Lillian (Zuora), Regina (Suigintou), Shiri (Shinku), Ichigo (Hina Ichigo), Mirabelle (Puki), unnamed Suiseiseki, Blue Alice
Waiting for: nothing~
Other dollies: Zoe (Moxie Teen), Alyssa (Moxie Girl), Dahlia & Saffron (Blythe clones), Adelaide (J-Doll)

~ My Feedback ~ My Wishlist ~ My Flickr ~
OMG!!! DarkWing-Zero, your doll house is amazing! It totally made my day to see it! Heart
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
I've got only one shelf on my bookcase decorated as a room, that's where all my dollies live, here's Miyu showing it off. It still needs some wall paper Sweatdrop

[Image: miyu7.jpg]

[Image: miyu8.jpg]

And I'm working on decorating a kitchen, I'll post pictures later when I'm done with it grin
So Unseelie. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
Nice Job Bdarkness... your Pullip fam looks nice and comfy in their home =)
Pullip Family:
[Image: Cinnamoroll.gif?t=1273801667][Image: Queen.gif?t=1273801744][Image: Prunella.gif?t=1273801925][Image: Youtsuzu.gif?t=1273801960][Image: anotherAlice.gif?t=1273801992][Image: Haute.gif?t=1273802041][Image: Shinku.gif?t=1273802087][Image: Holly.gif?t=1273802131][Image: Rovam.gif?t=1273802161][Image: Mitzi.gif?t=1273802190][Image: Alice.gif?t=1273802261]
Love the blue velvet sofa, it's nommy!

All of these doll houses are cute! A book case is perfect size for two pullip sized rooms. Me thinks me has a new project yay.
Heart 2 At home:
Barasuishou (Bara), Celsiy (Kai), Custom Nina (Sailor Scout), Custom Nahhto (unnamed)
Heart 2 Wishlist;
Pullips: Lunatic Queen, Hatsune Miku, Shan-ria, Pink Romantic Alice, Youtsuzu, Prunella,
Dals: Ciel, Joujou, Maretti, Lizbel
Taeyang: Black Butler, Raiki
Heart 2 i dream in Dollies
I love the detail of your doll house. especially the tiny medicine cabinet.
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
My dolly house is still a work in progress, but i figured I'd share it with everyone else and get some new ideas. smile
First up is Naomi and Clarice's room. This one is almost done, I just have to paint the ceiling and add a few more things.
[Image: GEDC0011.jpg]

[Image: GEDC0032.jpg]

[Image: GEDC0034.jpg]

[Image: GEDC0035.jpg]

Below that is the kitchen. The kitchen is the room that needs the most work. I need to paint the ceiling, add a lot more rement, and add a stove and sink. I think I'm going to replace the yellow kitchen thing with a pink stove and sink.
[Image: GEDC0012.jpg]

[Image: GEDC0031.jpg]

[Image: GEDC0027.jpg]

Below the kitchen is the livingroom! I have to paint the ceiling and find a Barbie T.V. and stereo to put in the entertainment center.
[Image: GEDC0013.jpg]

[Image: GEDC0026.jpg]

[Image: GEDC0022.jpg]

And last but not least, Rick's room. smile He's my little rocker. I have to paint the ceiling in his room.

[Image: GEDC0014.jpg]

[Image: GEDC0017.jpg]

[Image: GEDC0021.jpg]

And here's the whole thing.

[Image: GEDC0036.jpg]

Well, that's it so far.
Have: [Image: mod_article37904205_4f256bc6974de.gif][Image: images.jpg][Image: Lipoca.gif][Image: lizbel10.png][Image: Butler.gif][Image: images-1.jpg][Image: LittleAssa.gif][Image: LittleFroggy.gif]
Want:[Image: Sacajawea.gif]
Grail:[Image: Principessa.gif]
Wow, that's really awesome, I'm loving all the little bits & pieces you have in there.

(05-09-2011, 04:40 AM)Lilcurly Wrote: Wow, that's really awesome, I'm loving all the little bits & pieces you have in there.
Thanks smile
Have: [Image: mod_article37904205_4f256bc6974de.gif][Image: images.jpg][Image: Lipoca.gif][Image: lizbel10.png][Image: Butler.gif][Image: images-1.jpg][Image: LittleAssa.gif][Image: LittleFroggy.gif]
I love everyone's doll houses! I'm super jealous.
(05-09-2011, 08:58 AM)onelilmermaid Wrote: I love everyone's doll houses! I'm super jealous.

Me too!

I was able to find this Ikea cabinet on Craigslist really cheap, that is exactly the style I've been wanting for my doll display. I'm super excited to finally have an actual place for my dolls, although it's going to take a bit of work to perfect it.

Cabinet all assembled. I hope to eventually fix up some cosmetic damages and paint it white.
[Image: 5707644617_fc598e7850.jpg]

In progress. AG dolls will reside on top, and eventually 2nd & 3rd rows will be for the Pullips.
[Image: 5708194062_7b8742dbf3.jpg]

Kono-Hana is happy to have moved out of the makeshift cardboard box into her permanent residence!
[Image: 5708194070_fff73ea3b4.jpg]
Ooh, I like the Ikea shelving, it's a lovely colour & seems the exact right size. I really like what you've done with it.

Wow, that's a really cool shelf! It looks nice in a room whereas my shelf looks like an art project gone wrong. :/