Feedback for DallyDoll
+1 as a buyer. DallyDoll bought my Mercu and it was a very pleasant transaction. She paid promptly and was very friendly to deal with. Thanks so much!
+1 as Buyer! Fast payment and great communication!
+1 as a buyer

Big hugs for you!!! Wonderful person to deal with. My Stica will be very happy with you for sure. Thank you!
+1 as buyer
Very quick payment and great communication! Thanks for buying. smile
+1 as buyer

Thanks so much.
+1 as a buyer! Perfect communication, prompt payment, friendly to deal with - would absolutely recommend! <3
+1 as a buyer! Very quick payment and so sweet to work with! Thanks so much!
Great buyer, quick to pay and really nice to communicate with. Thanks so much! hope you get some use out of the mystery box!

+1
+1 buyer
Thanks for giving the handsome boy a new home!
It was a pleasure!
No longer a collector.
I only check here every few days if you need to contact me. Also same name on DoA which may be faster.
My Dolly Market Feedback
+1 as a buyer, lovely to deal with!
Super nice Buyer fast pay and easy thank you!
+1 as a buyer.

Very smoothe, quick transaction; would work with again!

Thank you!
+1 Buyer! Great communication and a pleasure to deal with!
+1 for a great buyer, it was a really great transaction! She was very friendly and prompt in PMs, as well as letting me know when the doll arrived. I'd be glad to do business with her again!
+1 for a Cotin Doll Group Order. She was the only one to join my group order and was such a pleasure to work with. Her communication was great, paid promptly and was very nice in PM's. I would totally work with her again.