Feedback for DallyDoll
+1 for Dallydoll as a seller. I purchased a Taeyang Sage with his partial stock from her.

Great communication and wonderful packaging. Sage is in wonderful shape. Thank you for everything!
+1 for a awesome buyer, great communication, would do business with them again smile
<('.'<)
+1 seller for Butler! She kindly held him for me until I had the funds, and she even threw in a lovely outfit and wig when shipping got delayed. Excellent packageing too. I'd be happy to buy from her again! grin
+1 for fast payment and friendly communication as always!
+1 as a buyer. She was really nice to work with and her communication was great. Thanks so much for adopting my girl. Hope you enjoy her.
1+ as a buyer - she purchased a doll from me!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
+1 as a seller. DallyDoll provided great communication, wrapped the doll securely and shipped quickly. Thanks so much!
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
+1

Bought Pullip Oren from her. Excellent communication, fantastic packaging, quick shipping. Oren herself is beautiful and just what I expected. Thank you so much!
+1 Seller

I bought a Nina from DallyDoll. We had a great transaction. Very friendly pm's, quick shipping, the doll was packed very well, and exactly as described.
Thank you!!!
+1 Seller

I've just opened the Suigintou I purchased from DallyDoll! She's lovely! Great friendly communication, safely packed. A real treat!!
Thank you very much <3
+1 as a buyer!!

She bought Pullip Dita from me. Fast payment, great communication, and let me know as soon Dita arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with again. smile

Dolls:: MNF Ryeon - Marceline, MNF Juri '10 - Luna, MNF Shushu - Harper, MNF Elf Soony - Keely, Delf Soony - Audrey, FM60 Miyu - Lyric, F60 Elf Soony - Nox
Saving:: Fairyland Littlefee Dreaming Elf Soony

Heart 2

Flickr | DeviantART | YouTube