smilingxcat's feedback
+1 great seller, fast shipping, good communication
Blog Heart 2 Flickr
I no longer do business here. Check my Blog for sales and Wants.
+1 for buying a Kstarr wig from me! And for being the lovely Lexie that she is!
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1 as a seller. Nina's so happy with her new boots. Happy They were shipped fast and with a cute little note. Lexie was an absolute pleasure to do business with.
+1 for participating in the Leeke GO! Great communication and fast payment! Thank you so much!! <3
The Crew: Celsiy/Lizzie ~*~ Rida/Misa-chan ~*~ Veritas/Imogen ~*~ Barasuishou/Pinx ~*~ Souseiseki/Cassie ~*~ Raphia/Isolde ~*~ Greggia/Serenity ~*~ Bouquet/Aries Spark ~*~ Neo Noir/Morghan ~*~ Clarity/Annabell ~*~ Crazzia/Bridgett ~*~ Mir/Rhiannon ~*~ Kirsche/Juju ~*~ Suigintou/Jersie ~*~ My Melody/Payton ~*~ Shinku/Scarlett ~*~ Solarsenshi custom/Yuki ~*~ Shan-ria/Claire ~*~ Jolie/Millie ~*~ Fiori/Zoe ~*~ Hanaayame/Chloe ~*~ Colline/Abbie ~*~ Sakura/Molly ~*~ Milch/Sadie ~*~ Lizbel/Marianne ~*~ Cocette/Peachie ~*~ Seiran/Renji ~*~ Jade/Gryphon ~*~ Richt/Nova ~*~ Timulus/Felix ~*~ Arion/Aidan ~*~ Andrew/Usui ~*~ Tina/Kit ~*~ Kotoya/Saya ~*~ Apollo/Oliver ~*~ Hermine/Felicity ~*~ Sfoglia/Taffie ~*~ Melize/Buttercup ~*~ Ra Muw/Penelope ~*~

BJDs: Hujoos/Jinkie & Spice ~*~ Felix Brownie/Clover ~*~ BBB Elfkins/Ella & Belle ~*~ BBB Mei/Juniper ~*~ DZ Shoyu/Ramie ~*~ DZ Megi/Duncan ~*~ 5SD Tong Tong/Piper ~*~ DL Dang Dang/Emma ~*~ DL Ding Ding/Allie ~*~ DL Fay/Rin ~*~ DL Mic/Oscar ~*~ DollLeeke D Pumpkin/Adelaide ~*~ DollFactory Pepe Panda/Kale ~*~ Bambicrony Ozzy's Kumi/Ceciliy ~*~ Luts Honey Delf Coco/Marianne ~*~ Dollzone Leo/Puck ~*~ Leeke Kiel Ent/Fern ~*~ Leeke Soda Ent/Acorn ~*~ Pipos Heero ~*~ Pipos Demon/Duke ~*~ Pipos/Charlotte ~*~ SOOM Argil/Sparrow ~*~ SOOM Sov/Token ~*~ SOOM Beyla/Ember ~*~ Leeke Peanut ~*~

Waiting: Pipos Derek ~*~ Iplehouse Serca ~*~ Leeke Happy Entaur

Wanting: FL LF Ante
+1 Excellent seller. Item shipped quickly and packaged well. Thank you!
+1 for a great transaction

bought a wig from her and it came fast and in great contion - i love her yay
+1 as a seller! Another wonderful transaction with smilingxcat! She's just fabulous to buy from!
+1 for super fast shipping and awesome arms from an awesome person!!! Thank you!!! grin
+1 as a seller, thank you for all of the awesome shoes smile my girls are extremely happy!
[Image: f4iwk8.pngp]
thx to JennyCupcakes
¤ feedback ¤ WTB ¤ FS Dolls ¤
+ 1 as a seller and very nice person to deal with. Sold me a amazing box with some stock items. Thanks, Lexie!
+1 for a great buyer

bought Uncanaricky's eyechips for a custom and they worked perfectly - fast shipping and great communication yay
+1 as a seller! All my items arrived in great condition, well-packaged and very quickly Happy Would definitely buy from again!
+1 Thank you so much for my cute things!!! I LOVE THEM!! And super fast shipping!!! <3 <3 <3
+1 seller. I bought a dress and some hair clips from her and they came quickly and well packaged

^^ thanks

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
+1 as a seller!
It was perfect deal! Communication was great and the delivery was very very fast!
All clothes came in excelany condition smile
ira.mish. Get yours at bighugelabs.com