Feedback for Kayakitsu
+1 seller, wig as described smile
to create is in my soul, to create beautiful things is my gift...
+1 as a seller,

Great communication and thanks for the freebies!
Ebay feedback
DM Feedback

WTB: T1 body, Pullips bait heads with eye mech, Stock outfits of Lilith, Savon, Bianca and Panda, Stock eye chips,Pullips eyemechs (complete), and Another Alice with full stock outfit and accessories......Happy

+1 as a seller
Good communication, lovely quality wig, very well packed and a gift included as well! Great transaction!
[Image: epnummer.jpg]
Thank you for the beautiful wig. Very well packaged! Very nice goods.

Kind regards from Germany =)
+1 for Kayakitsu! The doll boots arrived safely and were well-packaged. I loved the little extras you included - thank you so, so much! Heart It was a pleasure doing business with you!
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
+1 as seller! Lovely wig & thanks for the extras! :3
+1 as a seller! I bought a wig from her and it went great. She also gave me a few extra items which was so sweet :] thank you!!
My Pullips
Eloise (Uncanricky), Sydney (Souseiseki), Priscilla (Prunella), Kara (My Melody)
BJDs
Cordelia (Littlefee Bisou-NS), Kylie (Minifee Rheia-WS), Tosh (Feeple60 Juri 12'-NS), Nyla (Minifee Rheia-NS)
Feedback
Flickr
+1 as seller.

I purchased quite a few wigs from Kayakitsu, and they arrived very quickly and very well packed ! Lovely to deal with and would definitely buy from again and recommend ! ^__^

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

+1 as a seller.

I purchased a Chloi stock outfit from Kayakitsu and everything was lovely! Communication was great, she shipped quickly, and the outfit arrived to me safely. I would definitely buy from her again :3
BJD: Angelheim Ciel, DoT Calla, DM Lilis Liv, Luts HDF Pudding, RS Pixiu, Delf Juri '05, DoT H. Ducan, DF baby ari Sunee, Dollndoll Chloe, Musedoll Re-an, Delf Nanuri '07, Migidoll Kay, AF Alice, PW Sky, DZ Mo, Cherishdoll Lani, CD Cheshire Kitten Lance
Pullip: Retro Nella, Aurora, LRRH, red-eye Yuki, Hello Kitty, Nomado, Adsiltia, Aquel | Dal: Maretti, Kotoya, Angry, Colline, Lucia, Tweety (custom) | Byul: Dumbo | Taeyang: Scarecrow (custom), Lead, Arion | Isul: Apollo
Ai doll: Matricaria, Denphalae, Marigold, Gloxinia, Larkspur, Torenia, Black Berry, Kangaroo Paw, Nerine, Plum, Tsubaki
J-doll: Rue de Belleville, Marche, Old Arbat