phantomwings86's Feedback
+1 as a seller, she was patient when my paypal took longer than neccessary and the doll was shipped very fast.
Photobucket
+1 for being an absolute sweetie! Fast payment and great communication! yay
Caramelaw A.K.A Sheena Aw
Please visit my website for more of my art and custom projects:
http://iamcaramelaw.com/
+1 as a seller!

Not only sweet and generous (included lots of extras!) but a boat-load of FUN! The transaction felt more like play rather than business yay In fact, phantomwings, we should collaborate on a Pic-Fic sometime hehe! What else? Oh yeah, phantomwings was even kind enough to hold on shipping my purchase until I got back from vacation, with lots of communication to check up on everything along the way... Perfect all around!
+1 as a buyer!
Nicole purchased Sui's head from me in a hassle-free transaction. Paid on time, is fun to PM with, and let me know when it actually arrived as well as leaving me feedback. Thanks a bunch, nicole! smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
1+ as a buyer!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
+1 as a buyer! Great communication and fast payment. Thanks again!
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
+1 for split partner. She was such a sweetheart to work with and the split went perfectly!! Let's do another soon! smile

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
+1 as a buyer.

She was super sweet and it was a pleasure to do business with her! grin
Saving for: BJDs (Simply Divine Harlequin)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Dolls:
3 BJDs (KDF Bory boy, Isaac; MD Jina, Titan; MD Ryu, Leeland!) <3 2 American Girl dolls
+1 as a seller.

Just bought the fluffiest wig from her and she was wonderful to work with, perfect communication and quick shipment smile
+1 as a seller. bought a pair of Obitsu jeans. They fit like a dream. Thanks so much!
+ 1 trade

I participated in a trade with phantomwings and my item arrived fast and in great condition! Definitely recommend. Thanks again!
Have: [Image: mod_article37904205_4f256bc6974de.gif][Image: images.jpg][Image: Lipoca.gif][Image: lizbel10.png][Image: Butler.gif][Image: images-1.jpg][Image: LittleAssa.gif][Image: LittleFroggy.gif]
Want:[Image: Sacajawea.gif]
Grail:[Image: Principessa.gif]
+1, received the shoes and love them. thanks so much!
+1 as a buyer, bought some clothes from me everything was perfect! Glad you like them! thanks!
+1 for a fast payment! Thank you!
+1 for paying her part in the GO. Thanks so much for participating. Happy