phantomwings86's Feedback
+1 as a seller!!

Bought a wig from her - she sent it super fast and with very thoughtful extras ;_; thanks so much <3 the wig is soooo soft, I love it!
+1 for a great transaction

phantomwings86 commissioned me to put together some eyes for her. she followed my thread instructions to the tee, and everything went really well. i'd be happy to work with her again. thank you so much for supporting the eyes!

smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 for an awesome seller. phantomwings86 agreed to sell me 2 lovely dresses I spotted her dolls wearing LOL She made them herself ! Also a wig in perfect condition.

thanks again smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 for a another perfect transaction

phantomwings86 commissioned me one more time to put together another order of custom eyes for her. Everything went really well, just as it did before. i'd be happy to work with her again!

grin

+1 as a buyer!
Nicole purchased a dolly outfit for me...perfect transaction in every way. Thanks so much!

grin
+1 as a seller

I adopted one of Nicole's girls and I wish everyone was as pleasant to deal with. Everything perfect, thanks again hun.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 again!

Phantomwings86 bought the hybrid obitsu from my thread. Perfect buyer behavior in every way possible. Thank you very much!
smile
+1 as a buyer

All perfect! Good communication, fast payment, patient and very lovely ^.^
Item: Split Pullip - Seila (me - stock)
Date: Mid-Oct 2012
My Location: Thailand

Comment: + 1 as split partner. Great communication, my stock was extremely well packed and came quite fast for international shipping! Really recommended split partner~<3wink
+1 Positive

Great buyer. Thank you so much!
Transaction: I'm the seller
Item: Pullip - Shinku - Detective Kun Kun version
Date: Between Feb~March 2013
My Location: Thailand

Comment: + 1 as buyer. This is my first time doing a layaway plan, and everything went on smoothly. Although we didn't have a fixed time on when to pay, phantomwings informed me well before on when she intend to pay the next installment. Also she was very prompt with the initial deposit for Shinku.smile I couldn't had ask for a better buyer.wink