Haute NY
There is a used Haute NY on eBay currently listed at $52.00
Listing here
It appears she's got some smudges/lines on her face - maybe they could be removed with Magic Eraser?

All stock is included except for the red baseball t-shirt.

I have a feeling she'll go for much more than the $52, but I have little knowledge about her current value. What would your top bid be for this girl?

Thanks for any info!
Dally Doll
I got a used haute NY with full stock on a nice tight Small-busted SBH Obitsu for $145+shipping
I think Hautedoll is still selling some for $130 new in box. I definitely would not go too near or over that.
used and with flaws I'd go no higher than $100 myself- there are no guarantees you can get the marks off (although I suspect a magic eraser would work, too)
Bump for update: I won the auction - got her for $95.
I got mine from haute doll for 120 us
<3 <3 <3 <3
pullipninahaute
DallyDoll
Mar 3 2009, 08:33 AM
Bump for update: I won the auction - got her for $95.
Congratulations! That's a good deal.
I would do $100,-

Congrats with the $95
Now she is at $95, new in box on the Haute Doll website. ^^
Hello, I like Haute NY (the one with dark green hair) but I'm not sure I can ever hope I can add her to my Pullip family. slash

How much is her current selling/buying price as nude, original face, original hair, original eyes?
I'm not interested in her bald since her hair is the thing I like the most.

How much could be her selling/buying price with the complete stock outfit or NRFB?
I really don't care for her alternate outfit, but I like her anyway.
applecandy mela. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
LOOKING FOR: nudeAlberich, Alberich eyechips, nude Asuka, nude Sol, nude Rayne, MIB or NRFB Lala, Suiseiseki & Souseiseki stock wigs, cheap Filato stock wig, MIB or NRFB Another Queen, nude AQ, nude Chelsea, nude Naomi, nude Haute LA, any Pullip head, any bloomers or petticoat or apron.
Please PM if you have to sell. XP Let's share Squiby click! Click here to see my fierce beasts. XD
I don't think she's very popular, she was available for her release price for sooo long, more than a year I think.

So I would think nude around 100 Dollar and NRFB 150 Dollar though since she's sold out now her price probably gone up a little.
It'd be quite affordable if I find her for 150$ NRFB. smile
Thank you.

Does someone know her current price?
LOOKING FOR: nudeAlberich, Alberich eyechips, nude Asuka, nude Sol, nude Rayne, MIB or NRFB Lala, Suiseiseki & Souseiseki stock wigs, cheap Filato stock wig, MIB or NRFB Another Queen, nude AQ, nude Chelsea, nude Naomi, nude Haute LA, any Pullip head, any bloomers or petticoat or apron.
Please PM if you have to sell. XP Let's share Squiby click! Click here to see my fierce beasts. XD
A NFRB Haute NY sold for $105 on Ebay about 2 weeks ago. (:
[[ ★ flickr ★ ]]
Wow, really? o.o I've to check ebay more frequently!

Thank you both. smile
Yes, if you are patient you will get a good price on her. For awhile they were for sale right and left.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/