Haute NY
I sold my NRFB Haute NY for $90 plus shipping, not too long ago. But now that she's sold out at HauteDoll (finally), her price may have gone up.
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
Awww don't scare me! XD Or I have to remove her from my whishlist if she's too expensive.

If I'd found her at 90$ it'd be fine! yay No hurry, my money come at bits, so the longer I've to wait, the best it is (but not too long!). LOL
applecandy mela. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
LOOKING FOR: nudeAlberich, Alberich eyechips, nude Asuka, nude Sol, nude Rayne, MIB or NRFB Lala, Suiseiseki & Souseiseki stock wigs, cheap Filato stock wig, MIB or NRFB Another Queen, nude AQ, nude Chelsea, nude Naomi, nude Haute LA, any Pullip head, any bloomers or petticoat or apron.
Please PM if you have to sell. XP Let's share Squiby click! Click here to see my fierce beasts. XD
Yup! Just gotta be patient! I recently bought a Jupi head for $25! Just gotta wait for the right moment~ smile
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
Maybe I had seen that Jupi head, but I didn't know it was valuable. LOL I still have to enter into the custom and collection mind.
LOOKING FOR: nudeAlberich, Alberich eyechips, nude Asuka, nude Sol, nude Rayne, MIB or NRFB Lala, Suiseiseki & Souseiseki stock wigs, cheap Filato stock wig, MIB or NRFB Another Queen, nude AQ, nude Chelsea, nude Naomi, nude Haute LA, any Pullip head, any bloomers or petticoat or apron.
Please PM if you have to sell. XP Let's share Squiby click! Click here to see my fierce beasts. XD
Since she's limited, would it be worth more? Or still the standard $8?
I think I'd pay about $10 for it.
I'd pay like $15
Flickr
also buy my dolls
I bump this thread to ask how much is Haute NY valuable with almost complete stock (I'm not sure what's missing).
Thank you. smile
i got her head a while ago for $60
I bought her NRFB from someone here at DM last month for $130, if that helps any.
bumping this. was wondering how much she'd be valued at nude with original stock wig.
Me too! Please someone sell me Haute anyway she is. XD
I mean NRFB, MIB, full stock, or nude. The only thing that metters is she has original face, eyes, hair.
On eBay November 08/11 an Haute NY sold for just under $140, removed from her box and played with, rewigged. Missing a few of the smaller items (dog, metro pass, sushi, glasses, etc) and no stand. She did seem to have most of her original outfit otherwise though. Just thought I would pass it on!
I'm looking to sell mine! She is nude, has an Obitsu (SBH), no wig, but her face is on good condition. She has new eyelashes but they're subtle. How much should I let her go for?
I broke a fingernail. Woops. No I did not, okay? I sliced it. I sliced it like a man.

I'm finally back! Sorry for disappearing! Rb_x