Another Clock Rabbit
I'm looking to sell mine, she's all stock and wondering what a good asking price would be
zomgz!!

I've been wanting one for sooo long!!

NRFB is around $160- $180

A rough guess would be $140? If she has all her stock, but no box, as I am assuming! ^^
She's so beautiful, but with 2 6mo twin boys I just don't have time for her anymore. She needs to go somewhere where she is appreciated.

She has her box and all her stock and everything, so I think $140 probably is fair.

Thanks smile
I'm just curious as to what she is worth nude. I'm not selling her. Also, any prices with stock would help too. <3
Well, she regularly goes for $160 full stock OOB so I guess you could expect to get $100 at least for her nude smile
Hey Guys I was wondering if you can help me price my doll.
I got her for $157 with alot of extras so I was hoping to sell her for that much with all the extras. So basicly a nude doll with alot of extra clothes. The black wig is a maybe but if i sell that it might be $30 cause its a volks wig.
She hasn't really been played with. and looks exactly like that . O and maybe You can give me a price of a nude Clock rabbit. THank you in advance!!~

[Image: DSC04265.jpg]

[Image: DSC04272.jpg]
Her price has fallen quite a lot now, thanks to VOTD who are selling her NRFB for $98. For her nude you could probably get $70- $80, as she is rare to find nude.

If you sell her with the wig you probably won't get the $30 on top of her nude price- $20 at the most smile
VOTD has...wait, I thought they sold out, but now it seems like every doll I click on is listed as "out of stock" including ACR...this is so weird! Even so she was at least being sold up until recently NRFB for $98 so it's important to keep that in mind. I'll keep checking VOTD and see if I can find any more info on whether they're still selling her or not.

Anyways, regardless of her base price I think $20 also sounds much fairer for the wig than $30, since it seems as if she's been wearing it for a while.
Something seems to be going on with VOTD. They had ALL of the Another dolls sold out at one point, then they came back. I'm guessing they have or are expecting more.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Another King was confirmed as sold-out via email, but he's still listed...
I am pretty PO-ed about them right now; I went to order 2 Dals from them on February 27th. Both were listed as in stock; I put them in my cart and proceeded to check out; entered payment info, etc, and in the very last step before the final confirmation and payment being sent, I got an error message that said the items were no longer available. I saw they posted an update on their website on February 26th that said they were updating their inventory, so it might look like some dolls are out of stock when they are not, and that they would have everything fixed in a few days. Well, as of yesterday, March 11th, two weeks later, this glitch is STILL not fixed, and I am pretty freaking upset about it. I emailed them yesterday morning asking if they could let me know if the two Dals I want are available or not; on their product info pages they are both still listed as being "In stock" but I keep trying to buy them and keep getting error messages. They responded to me via email yesterday, but they basically copied and pasted the update that was posted on their website two weeks ago ("Sorry for the inconvenience we are updating our inventory at this time, and everything will be fixed on the website in a few days."). Obviously having heard that for two weeks now, I am growing very impatient.
"I do think I am better than Pullip-style."
I really, really want ACR, but I think over $150 is a bit excessive for her, so I imagine I will wait until VOTD re-stock if they ever do, or until one pops up.

Prixton: That's awful with VOTD! My hubby has gotten PO'd at them because they won't take credit cards anymore, and he always relied on getting my birthday/christmas presents from VOTD.
I am bumping this thread, in the hopes that someone can PLEASE give me an idea of the value of her complete stock? I know she is now officially sold out and no longer available (well, unless you want to spend $250 on one on Ebay), and I have her complete stock, and someone is interested in it. Originally I said I was asking $55 plus shipping, but now she says that is too high. Any advice? Please??
"I do think I am better than Pullip-style."
I think that this doll is popular for herself, not for her stock, so the split is more on doll and less on stock, I guess.
applecandy mela. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
LOOKING FOR: nudeAlberich, Alberich eyechips, nude Asuka, nude Sol, nude Rayne, MIB or NRFB Lala, Suiseiseki & Souseiseki stock wigs, cheap Filato stock wig, MIB or NRFB Another Queen, nude AQ, nude Chelsea, nude Naomi, nude Haute LA, any Pullip head, any bloomers or petticoat or apron.
Please PM if you have to sell. XP Let's share Squiby click! Click here to see my fierce beasts. XD
I sold her stock for $45 at one point, but really, it's what the market will bear. If no one is interested at $55 that's probably too high.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/