Another Clock Rabbit
Thanks smile
"I do think I am better than Pullip-style."
Bumping this thread. I have a NRFB Clock Rabbit and was wondering now that TotD is no more, what her value would be. I'm thinking about putting her up on eBay but am considering putting her on here first and was just wondering what a reasonable asking price would be.

Thanks!
paradizeinjapan.com have her listed at $193
ACR's price is really what the market will bear right now. I know of a couple that are or have been for sale mint in box for $225-$275 that have not sold. I think they are both high.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
I'd probably say $150-$175 would be reasonable.
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
Great, thanks so much! I have an offer and will put her up on the board for a few days. I appreciate all of your help!
I am bumping this thread because I am thinking about selling my ACR. She has only her stock eyes and wig. She is on an obitsu, but I still have her original body as well. She's in great condition, just no stock clothes/accessories etc. Any ideas on a good price, since she's been sold out for a while?
Unicorn smile .. how about $90 for me .. just to please my heart xD ?
I think she will go for $130 easily ? It depends on her obitsu stat ? her eyes and wigs ?
I am not sure, but if I had money, I would offer $130 for her n___n
[Image: benotat-1a00194846.gif]

Feedbacks
Ebay Etsy

♥ My Family ♥
Pullips
Suiseiseki (Ginger) Amarri (Aiko-Chan) Dita (Emmie) Blanche (Raya) Chelsea (Candy) Xiao-Fan (Peach) Lolli (Chloi) Jasmine (Kirsche) Bianca (Lunatic Queen) Anica (Lunatic Queen) Veritas (2nd hand) Veritas (2nd hand) Raphia (custom) Nahh-Ato (custom) MM (MIB) Cinci (MIB) Prunella (MIB) Tiphona (MIB)

Dals
Puki (Clair) Cinnamoroll (BonBon)

Taeyangs
Wayne (Alex) Butler (Edwen)

BJD
LF Rachel face plate

Looking for:
Pullips: Rida - Papin
BJD: FairyLand Face Plates for Pukifee + Littlefee - FairyLand LittleFee body - Unoa Face plate

[Image: benotat-1a00194846.gif]