Feedback for Pianogirl
+1 as a seller

lovely to deal with, sent when she said and all as promised. Thanks again smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 for a great seller!
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
+1 for an awesome seller! Items arrived quickly and well-packed smile
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_77][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000]
+1 bought a lovely mini dollhouse and goofy shirt, shipped and packed nicely! thanks!
+1 as a seller!!

Bought a bunch of stuff from her and everything arrived super fast and well packaged! Thanks!!!
Pianogirl bought Assa's headband from me and the transaction was great~ thanks again!
+1 as seller grin Good communication and nice person grin
+1 as a buyer

A great buyer who pays quickly! Happy
Item: 2 doll hats + Souseiseki`s key and scissor
Date: May 2011
My Location: Thailand

Comment: + 3 as seller.smile Great communication and well packed package. Really recommended seller~<3
+1 As a seller! Pianogirl sold me her Sage, and she was very pleasant to work with. She sent him packaged very well, and with some very cute extras.
+2 as a trader. I traded some old Doctor Who magazines for a stand and a random lot of clothes and bits. She was awesome to work with. smile
[Image: girlswinter.png]
+1 as a seller

pianogirl sold me Lipoca and 2 minis, she was very friendly & patient while I gathered the funds, shipped quickly & packaged well. Everything fantastic. Thanks again smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 as a seller. Everything arrived quickly and well packaged yay Thanks!
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a2_11][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a2_11][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_16][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_24]
+1 as a buyer! She totally gave me an awesome deal on shipping and was super sweet enough to hold the item!! Thanks again!! grin
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]