Assa
Nowadays, I was wondering what's the price range would be for her in NRFB condition? :sp 4:
I think 150/170 Dollar, I'm not sure though.
About a year ago I got mine from MH for something like $170 shipped (from singapore to the us) And I totally overpaid. I recently saw a mint with all stock go for about $115...I think $130-$140 would be fair for NRFB. I only paid so much for my girl because she is my grail and no one else was selling her at the time that I had the money. No the Assa market is flooded! Go figure!
Hi, I'm gonna sell my Assa, when I was making pics of her today she fell on her nose, so she has a little scratch on her nose.:'3

I'm gonna sell her with a nice Can Can wig, and a SBH soft busted obitsu, she can come with her stock wig too, and I added some extra eyelashes, she also got BNP's eyechips.

Posted Image
Posted Image

I really don't have any idea what to ask for her...
Hey guys, please help!!! :sp 4:

What do you think would be a fair price for a good condition nude Assa with wig still attached except that the wig is very frizzy?
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
@dms_a_jem- Maybe in the $80-$90 range I think I paid around $110-$120 range for my Assa but she came was MIB.
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
i would love her, shes so cute!
I see most people selling their nude stock Assa for 110 Dollar, I put my Assa on Ebay with Can Can wig and Obitsu body and I got +/- 150 Dollar for her
I would like to know how much they would be worth now, since i really need money for a grail of mine smile
I sold my pair like a year ago or so for $35, but that was on a Blythe forum. I saw them sold here about a month ago for $15. =3 Hope this helps <3
Hi!
I'd like to know how much Assa would be worth.
Please click the thumbnails for big pictures.

* Repaired Assa: $60?
She arrived covered in super glue inside and out, all head pieces molded together, scalp stained, side damage from trying to open her and stripped screws.
I sanded and needle sawed to crack her head open then rebuilt the neck, sides and screw holes with epoxy resin. I then gently sanded the glue from her face and bleached her scalp over several weeks.
She has new eyelashes, sealed lips and pierced ears. On a matching type 3 body in excellent condition (minor crack to left knee).
BEFORE:
[Image: th_ex_assa1.jpg] [Image: th_ex_assa2.jpg] [Image: th_ex_assa3.jpg]
AFTER:
[Image: th_assaface.jpg] [Image: th_assafacesleep.jpg] [Image: th_assabody.jpg]
Flaws: Her seams (the plastics of both head pieces and the scalp had completely fused together), her left eyebrow is missing a small bit and she has a deep mark to her cheek: it can be hidden with blush but I didn't want to change her character seeing as she is rare.
[Image: th_assaseam2.jpg] [Image: th_assaseam3.jpg] [Image: th_assaseam4.jpg]
[Image: th_assafaceflaws.jpg] [Image: th_assaseam1.jpg]
Happy Visit me on Flickr! Feedback Thread
I Assa's head STILL fused together, or did you get it apart?Is her eyemech okay? I didn't know she was rare so at first I thought about maybe 40$. But being a rare doll I have no idea.

Please, if you deal with me, leave feedback!
Hi! Her head is no longer fused together, I pried it apart bit by bit and rebuilt any damaged or melted areas. Her eyemech is perfect and I think the chips have never been removed. I changed the eyelashes because her original ones had gotten scraggly.
Happy Visit me on Flickr! Feedback Thread
Maybe like 60$... I dunno.

Please, if you deal with me, leave feedback!
yeah most bait heads/dolls go pretty cheap - you might get away with $80 for Assa but id still say $55-$60 for Alte and Nina

edit: why couldnt you just go out and buy a Fashionista doll and give her the body?