Assa
Thankyou for the price quotes!
(07-05-2010, 12:30 PM)MissMandyLynne Wrote: why couldnt you just go out and buy a Fashionista doll and give her the body?
I can't *just go out* and buy a fashionista or liv doll because
a- They don't have them here (rural france + big shops 3 hours away)
b- I'm currently disabled and get everything online

I've thought of trying to get one from ebay but I don't see the point in wasting $25+ (yay postage fees) just to check a colour match. If anyone can confirm a skin match for Nina, I'd be very grateful <3
Happy Visit me on Flickr! Feedback Thread
BUMPP!

Anyone know how much a nude Assa is worth these days? =)

Thanks~

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

Bumppp. Can anyone help? =(

- The Girls -

So Assa is considered one of the slightly rarer ones by now I guess, and NRFB she's been going on eBay recently for around $170. However, without her original wig, outfit and accessories that price would drop considerably. Let's say down to $85? Then if you factor in eBay fees and whatnot, maybe take off another 5-10 bucks... So in my estimation I'd say somewhere around $75.

I recently bought one on DM for $100 but she did come with a wig (not her stock wig though) and a cute outfit including shoes.

Hope this helps!
It definately helps, thank you so much! =)

- The Girls -

(08-04-2010, 07:00 PM)NectarineFire Wrote: So Assa is considered one of the slightly rarer ones by now I guess, and NRFB she's been going on eBay recently for around $170. However, without her original wig, outfit and accessories that price would drop considerably. Let's say down to $85? Then if you factor in eBay fees and whatnot, maybe take off another 5-10 bucks... So in my estimation I'd say somewhere around $75.

I recently bought one on DM for $100 but she did come with a wig (not her stock wig though) and a cute outfit including shoes.

Hope this helps!

You mean the one with the short blond hair and the tomboy outfit? She was so cool! I'd like I got her!
applecandy mela. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
LOOKING FOR: nudeAlberich, Alberich eyechips, nude Asuka, nude Sol, nude Rayne, MIB or NRFB Lala, Suiseiseki & Souseiseki stock wigs, cheap Filato stock wig, MIB or NRFB Another Queen, nude AQ, nude Chelsea, nude Naomi, nude Haute LA, any Pullip head, any bloomers or petticoat or apron.
Please PM if you have to sell. XP Let's share Squiby click! Click here to see my fierce beasts. XD
What's an updated price with her scalp?
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart

got a display assa up for sale, she comes with everything, box, stand, card, stock... Any idea how much she would go for?