MissMandyLynne's Feedback
+1 Positive

Great buyer. Thank you so much!
+1 as a seller. Bought a bait head kind of a while ago ;0 forgot to leave feedback until now~

Kirsche Tiphona
Prunella Custom Joujou

★ WISHLIST ★
Nanette; My Melody; Sfoglia;
Prupate; Celsiy; Dotori; Sucre; Chibi Risa; Puki

» FurAffinity;|devART;|Flickr;|Etsy;|Ebay «
+1 as a buyer

MissMandyLynne bought a pair of Monster High doll shoes from me and everything went smoothly. Thanks! smile
My Girls:[Image: Pixel_CheshireCat_C.png][Image: Pixel_Shan-ria_C.png][Image: Mir2-1.gif][Image: Pixel_Elisabeth_C.png][Image: Alice.gif][Image: Clara.gif][Image: Zuora.gif][Image: Mir2-1.gif][Image: Nann-ato.gif][Image: Pixel_CheshireCat_C.png]

Wanted: Black Angelic Pretty outfit and Harley Quinn's stock FULL WANT LIST
+1 as a seller! Great communication and fast shipping, Thanks!
+1 as a seller.

Lovely, helpful communication, quick shipping, and the eyelashes I bought were packaged so nicely the boxes didn't even dent in shipping. smile Thank you!
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000]

Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates.

Have: Marianne, Blanche, My Melody, Neo Noir, Shinku, Paja, Veritas, Sebastian, Rovam, Aquel, Lunatic Queen, Youtsuzu, Kirsche, Rejen Paja, Grell, Mir, Cinciallegra, Harley Quinn, Barbara Gordon
Customs: American McGee's Alice, Disney-Inspired Alice, Steampunk Alyse, Ramona Flowers, Dr. Horrible, Catgirl, GIR-suit Fangirl "Gertrude", Merida (Dal), Peeka (Pikachu-girl), General Beatrix, Katara
Want (Complete): Clarity, Lunatic White Rabbit, Romantic Alice, Catwoman, Nahh-ato, Craziia
Grails: Edward Scissorhands
Waiting on: None
Item: helped me get some MH dolls: werecats twin, Scaris Rochelle + bought 2 nude Frankies from Mandy
Date: Dec 2012 ~ Jan 2013
My Location: Thailand

Comment: + 1 (but more like 10 to me) as assistance shopper.
Also + 1 as seller for the 2 Frankies.

I'm really grateful that Mandy could help me get so many dolls, since I can't get them in my country>_< Thank you so much~<3

Great communication, and answer all my inquiries in a timely manner. My dolls were well packed and came quite fast for international shipping!
+1 again!

Mandy is a wonderful person to have buy from you. Super patient, understanding, and friendly. Thank you so much!
+1 as a seller

My item arrived quickly and was exactly as described! Thank you! Happy
+1 for a great seller as always! Thanks again, buddy!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
+1 as a buyer, always a pleasure!
Dolly Market: Feedback thread / Flickr / Blog
[Image: swagbucks-173x63Alt2.jpg]
||Google a lot? Why not get paid for it?|| Earn free money with Swagbucks!
+1 positive as a seller/gifter Tongue

MissMandyLynne was incredibly kind and thoughtful and offered to give me a couple of spare obitsu neck pieces, which I was missing. She was great to communicate with and sent the pegs very quickly. smile
+1 as a seller!

Bought an obitsu and it arrived fast and well packaged. Always a pleasure to do business with MML smile
+1 as a buyer

Mandy bought some clothing items from me. She responded quickly to PMs and was a pleasure to work with. Many thanks smile
+3 as um, a seller I guess? MissMandyLynne managed a group order in which I received 3 items (2 obitsu + a bonus CD), and managed it very well. I received all of my items in good condition, soon after she got them. smile Thanks!
+1 as a buyer! She bought MH Draculaura, some MH torsos, and some Liv wigs from me. Great transaction from start to finish. Thanks again!