MissMandyLynne's Feedback
Item: traded eyechips and flat paper for 1 tutu dress and 2 pairs of mary jane shoes with me
Date: Late Aug 2011
My Location: THAILAND

+ 2 as trader

Comment: Items were well packed, and shipping was extremely fast! Would love to trade with again.grin
+1 as buyer
Great comms, swift payment, a pleasure x
At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*
+1 as buyer! Shipped her an Obitsu HB which she received today. She paid promptly and is an absolute doll to correspond with! I refunded her shipping today as the Obitsu is in a little rougher shape than I originally thought sad
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
+1 for being a great GO runner.

Mandy headed the recent CoolCat GO and it went well. She was organized and handled a little hiccup (CC sent a different item) very cool-headed like. I am totally happy with the way it went. Thanks so much! grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a Go runner, items came yesterday and they are fab

+1 as a seller, came lovely packaged and came fast thanks =D
Dolls Dolls and more dolls (sighs)
Feedback
+2
One as a seller. I bought an anthro BJD.
One as a trader. Traded Princi stock for dollie shoes and Tokidoki figure.

Everything is gorgeous, too cute for words and was packed really safely. Thank you Mandy! ^__^
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
+1 as seller
lovely items, great comms, swiftly delivered
At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*
+1 as a buyer! Super fast payment and great communication!
+2 as a seller! Fast shipping and communication was fabulous!!
+1 for Taeyang Raiki Split. The stock arrived today Thanks.
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
Traded me some cute socks for a froggy charm I made her! Super sweet and fast to respond! I've dealt with her many times and she's great!
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
+ 1 for a wonderful buyer as usual! thank you so much!
+1 as a seller, I was interested in a lovely wig she had, so she brought it along to a meetup and I purchased it from her there. smile
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
+ 1 as a seller. Great to work with and great communication.
+1 as a seller - I bought a number of items from MissMandyLynne, they arrived in good time and were safely packaged. Communication was great, she is a lovely person Thank you!
[My dolls]
Veritas, Adsiltia, Elizabeth, Blanche, Apollo, Bloody Red Hood, Nahh-Ato, Ende, Hermine, Tiphona, Neo Noir, Sucre, Craziia, Sabrina, Sol, Nosferatu, Kleine, Tokidoki Luna, Lunatic Queen, Pere Noel, Kiyomi, Sailor Moon and a whoole bunch of minis!
[Saving for]
Princess Ann, Banshee, Romantic Rabbit (mini?)
[icon]