MissMandyLynne's Feedback
+1 as a trade partner! Great communication, she was very friendly throughout, and super fast shipping. Thanks so much! grin
MomoPhotobucketRoachPhotobucketFeebsPhotobucket
+1 as a GO runner.

My items arrived super fast and she did her best to reduce the shipping fee for me as much as possible. Communication was perfect during the entire process. Thanks so much, I'd definitely take part in a GO run by you again!
+1 as a buyer

Great communication and fast payment! Thank you! Happy
+1 as a seller.

Such a nice person, keeps you constantly updated and sends fast! smile
Flickr | Lily's dolls
At home Siria (Lati Yellow Laches), Nova (Lati Yellow Coco), London (Lati Yellow Lumi), Poe (Lati Yellow Noa),
Rain (LittleFee Ante), Kiri (LittleFee Leah), Cassiopeia (Momocolor Lucy)
+1 as a buyer. Excellent as always ^___^
+1 as a buyer. Always a great buyer yay
Awesome member to deal with. Thank u! :-D
+1 as a GO hoster. The GO ran smoothly, MML kept everyone updated throughout and very kindly held the items for me. A great person to deal with, and thank you for the GO!
[My dolls]
Veritas, Adsiltia, Elizabeth, Blanche, Apollo, Bloody Red Hood, Nahh-Ato, Ende, Hermine, Tiphona, Neo Noir, Sucre, Craziia, Sabrina, Sol, Nosferatu, Kleine, Tokidoki Luna, Lunatic Queen, Pere Noel, Kiyomi, Sailor Moon and a whoole bunch of minis!
[Saving for]
Princess Ann, Banshee, Romantic Rabbit (mini?)
[icon]
+1 as a seller, thank you very much for the doll arms!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
+1 again! Wonderful person, bought some clothes from me and everything went perfect as usual! thanks!
+1 as a buyer. Friendly, lovely to talk to and just a pleasure to deal with! Thank you so much~ smile
No longer active in the hobby - you can find me on DoA or my Tumblr
+1 for a great seller! Reasonable price and fast shipping as always!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
+1 as a seller

A very smooth transaction! My doll was shipped quickly and was also very carefully packed inside of his box. Thank you! Happy
+1 as a trade partner! Great communication and fast shipping! Thanks! grin
[Image: pullipbubblefox.png]
+1 as buyer ~ fast payment and great communication ^^