MissMandyLynne's Feedback
+1 for Kaela's Outfit. Thanks.
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
+1 as a buyer!
Mandy paid promptly, was friendly throughout, and was totally understanding when there was a mess up on my part and I shipped later than stated. Highly recommended!
Thanks so much!
MomoPhotobucketRoachPhotobucketFeebsPhotobucket
+1 FMD Go organizer. received my wig today.
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
+1 as a buyer.

Great communication and fast payment. c:
+1 for a great GO! As always, thanks so much!
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
+1 as a seller.

I bought some Polly Pocket stuff from MissMandyLynne. Communication was fast and pleasant as always, and everything arrived quickly and safely packed.
+1 buyer, bought some random pullip chips from me, everything went perfect! thanks again!!!!
+1 as FMD go, was very understanding and everything came :3

+1 as volks go, good commucation and item came quickly =D
Dolls Dolls and more dolls (sighs)
Feedback
+1 for the FMD GO

Everything arrived fast, well packaged and with great communication throughout! Thanks MML!
+1 as a great seller.

As usual, Mandy ships quickly, packs items well, and prices things reasonably. Couldn't have asked for a better transaction. Thank you! smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a seller

Very friendly and understanding, very smooth communication and fast shipping.
Thank you for another great deal! smile
applecandy mela. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
LOOKING FOR: nudeAlberich, Alberich eyechips, nude Asuka, nude Sol, nude Rayne, MIB or NRFB Lala, Suiseiseki & Souseiseki stock wigs, cheap Filato stock wig, MIB or NRFB Another Queen, nude AQ, nude Chelsea, nude Naomi, nude Haute LA, any Pullip head, any bloomers or petticoat or apron.
Please PM if you have to sell. XP Let's share Squiby click! Click here to see my fierce beasts. XD
+1 as an awesome seller.

I bought Taeyang Horizon from her. He arrived fast and in perfect condition as described. I'm in love with him. Thank you so much!!
+1 for an awesome buyer!

MissMandyLynne bought a Stica from me. She responded quickly to PM's and paid promptly.

Thanks so much <3
+1 for another great transaction.

Once upon a time, I sold Arashi's head to Mandy. I recently bought Arashi's head back from her. He was in good hands the whole time he was there, and I would definitely purchase from MissMandyLynne again. Thanks so much!

grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 for a great buyer!

Bought some clothing items from me - as usual, quick responses and immediate payment. Thanks again =D