Alldolledup feedback
+1 for a great buyer

gave my Street a new home and i can already tell that she loves it there
+1 as a seller! Eyemechs arrived a while ago, I forgot to leave feedback. Sweatdrop
+1 for a great buyer: thanks for understanding when work unexpectedly got in the way! smile
+1 as a seller. Very fast shipping and willing to make deals for a set of sales smile Lovely doing business with you!
+1 - For taking Nina's wig off my hands!
Thanks again!
More Feedback can be found here:
http://myworld.ebay.com/urbanmagpie/
+1 as seller!
Quick communication and shipping!
+++1 Seller
Bought Maya from her and she was shipped lighning fast! Very patient and nice to talk to . Thank you for letting me adopt my first Byul ! So happy with her smile
+1 for a wonderfull transaction

bought Nesferatu from her and i LOVE him - he works so well with the rest of my family yay
positive for a smooth transaction and fast payment, thanks!
+1 as seller!

good communiation, super fast shipping, smooth and nice person!

thanks for all!!
+1 As a Buyer. Great communication. Lightning shipping and carefully packaged. Thanks!
Pullip Family:
[Image: Cinnamoroll.gif?t=1273801667][Image: Queen.gif?t=1273801744][Image: Prunella.gif?t=1273801925][Image: Youtsuzu.gif?t=1273801960][Image: anotherAlice.gif?t=1273801992][Image: Haute.gif?t=1273802041][Image: Shinku.gif?t=1273802087][Image: Holly.gif?t=1273802131][Image: Rovam.gif?t=1273802161][Image: Mitzi.gif?t=1273802190][Image: Alice.gif?t=1273802261]
+4 for a wonderful buyer!! Excellent communication and fast payment! Always a total pleasure to work with! Thank you so much!! <3
The Crew: Celsiy/Lizzie ~*~ Rida/Misa-chan ~*~ Veritas/Imogen ~*~ Barasuishou/Pinx ~*~ Souseiseki/Cassie ~*~ Raphia/Isolde ~*~ Greggia/Serenity ~*~ Bouquet/Aries Spark ~*~ Neo Noir/Morghan ~*~ Clarity/Annabell ~*~ Crazzia/Bridgett ~*~ Mir/Rhiannon ~*~ Kirsche/Juju ~*~ Suigintou/Jersie ~*~ My Melody/Payton ~*~ Shinku/Scarlett ~*~ Solarsenshi custom/Yuki ~*~ Shan-ria/Claire ~*~ Jolie/Millie ~*~ Fiori/Zoe ~*~ Hanaayame/Chloe ~*~ Colline/Abbie ~*~ Sakura/Molly ~*~ Milch/Sadie ~*~ Lizbel/Marianne ~*~ Cocette/Peachie ~*~ Seiran/Renji ~*~ Jade/Gryphon ~*~ Richt/Nova ~*~ Timulus/Felix ~*~ Arion/Aidan ~*~ Andrew/Usui ~*~ Tina/Kit ~*~ Kotoya/Saya ~*~ Apollo/Oliver ~*~ Hermine/Felicity ~*~ Sfoglia/Taffie ~*~ Melize/Buttercup ~*~ Ra Muw/Penelope ~*~

BJDs: Hujoos/Jinkie & Spice ~*~ Felix Brownie/Clover ~*~ BBB Elfkins/Ella & Belle ~*~ BBB Mei/Juniper ~*~ DZ Shoyu/Ramie ~*~ DZ Megi/Duncan ~*~ 5SD Tong Tong/Piper ~*~ DL Dang Dang/Emma ~*~ DL Ding Ding/Allie ~*~ DL Fay/Rin ~*~ DL Mic/Oscar ~*~ DollLeeke D Pumpkin/Adelaide ~*~ DollFactory Pepe Panda/Kale ~*~ Bambicrony Ozzy's Kumi/Ceciliy ~*~ Luts Honey Delf Coco/Marianne ~*~ Dollzone Leo/Puck ~*~ Leeke Kiel Ent/Fern ~*~ Leeke Soda Ent/Acorn ~*~ Pipos Heero ~*~ Pipos Demon/Duke ~*~ Pipos/Charlotte ~*~ SOOM Argil/Sparrow ~*~ SOOM Sov/Token ~*~ SOOM Beyla/Ember ~*~ Leeke Peanut ~*~

Waiting: Pipos Derek ~*~ Iplehouse Serca ~*~ Leeke Happy Entaur

Wanting: FL LF Ante
+1 for Seller
Super fast postage and excellent communication, even though it was hard with the time difference.
Thanks heaps!
[Image: 5501561441_f26807f466.jpg]
My Flickr
My Etsy
My Feedback
100% ebay under bouncing_soul79
100% etsy under Chunkstar79

+ 2 as a GREAT seller. Sold me a Mir and a eyemech recently. Thank you very much!
+1 as a seller. Words can't describe how nice she is! I found her doll on ebay and searched fo it on flickr and messaged her about my problems and she took her doll off of ebay and said that she would hold her for me for as long as I needed to sort out some issues. At first I couldn't believe that she would trust me, but her heart mut be made out of gold or sommething. She gave me free shipping and free clothes and it took my new custom dolly about 3-4 days to get here. She got here today and I love her to death. Will buy from this seller agan.

[Image: 4411431791_d1aa67b3b7_o.png]